Fat Chance - Good Riddance!

P.S. hawkke is no bag of douches. Me+You at the playground at noon >.<
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
No one misses you pfc -_-

Also Psych is Canadian, and we all know Canadian schools don't teach you how to read.

EDIT: Oh wait that's NJ schools that don't teach you how to read. I retract my previous statement.
Edited by Tainee on 2/28/2012 12:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest

Mains =
darkspear:
exaltedlady

darrowmere:
psychøpath

I'd be really surprised if this was psycho as it is not like him to do anything like this.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I've got full confidence that Blood will fist pump FC back to relavence. Ush ush ush..ushushush..ush ush.

RaidTanLaundry
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Did someone say Thunderfury Blessed Blade of the Windseeker?

and Lul reds. ill try my best. i got the Dubstep Crankin already and a brand new vat of hair gel.
Edited by Bloodhounds on 2/28/2012 2:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
Did someone say Thunderfury Blessed Blade of the Windseeker?

and Lul reds. ill try my best. i got the Dubstep Crankin already and a brand new vat of hair gel.

Did you buy your hair gel from Lafawnda's Beauty Shop?
Edited by Tainee on 2/28/2012 2:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
i thought that was a dance studio?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
02/28/2012 02:35 PMPosted by Bloodhounds
i thought that was a dance studio?

Pshhh. Stupid Elistist dance studio.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
02/28/2012 12:26 AMPosted by Haawkke
dont be mad chubby.

Just so all you repliers know, he thought it was me, and the officers of the former Fat Chance have decided its totally appropriate to call an underage girl who has stuck with them for awhile now a "chubby !@#$%".

Lol the maturity of the men as old as my father really shines... I love it.

But more importantly, this post was not by me. First of all, take a look at the posting time. The former FC was not worth me waking up at 4 am to rage at them.... I don't wake up at 4 am for an apocolpyse. Whining about middle-aged men is definitely not incentive enough.

Second.. why in hell would I trashtalk Yieri and Blood? I love Yieri.. she has been like a sister to me in the past. Blood has never given me a reason to dislike him... I'd love to know why I'd call them bad. And just so you guys know, those officers loved to encourage us by telling us what crap you both were and that, even though the core hadn't killed DW yet, they were still better.

I don't really have a problem with them moving to be honest. Good riddance. It's a real relief. I was really tired of carrying Hawkke in heals when he was more than 10 points ahead of me in gearing and had much more experience. (Irony that I was there for the first DW kill healing). I was also tired of getting comments made at me because I was a female.. maybe I should warn Akama of a possible male cougar on the prowl? Ohohohoho..

They still haven't given anyone a solid answer of who or why they transferred, and if they try to explain themselves fully I can guarantee you it'll be another game of telephone. The group of us who are now rid of FC have heard about 40 different versions of stories, from "I voted not to transfer and was outnumbered" to "I blame it on so-and-so because they did...", or how about "We didn't plan this, it was because of something recent" to "We have been planning this for three weeks". They don't even have the courage to give anyone a real answer. Do they even know? Probably not. They don't even know how to assign tanks on DW. Either way I shouldn't have put my faith in the officers from the get-go, that was my mistake. Selfishness has always been ugly with FC's officers, they can't escape it by transferring.

If you guys want to talk, you know how to find me. Because those who know me are aware that I have respect and likings for everyone unless they give me reason to dislike them. I wouldn't post this unless I was accused, otherwise I was going to stay quiet.

Much love.
Reply Quote
89 Dwarf Paladin
And boom goes the dynamite.
Reply Quote
89 Dwarf Paladin
02/28/2012 12:19 PMPosted by Tainee
and we all know Canadian schools don't teach you how to read.

This is correct, my socially funded read/writer told me so, then wrote this for you. Inquiring minds might have been interested.
Edited by Daumaenis on 2/28/2012 6:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Good for you Mela. I've always had mad respect for your skill, knowledge, and ability. All I got to say to all the folks who act like nozzles in this thread is... grow up.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
02/28/2012 06:13 PMPosted by Aethelfrith
Good for you Mela. I've always had mad respect for your skill, knowledge, and ability. All I got to say to all the folks who act like nozzles in this thread is... grow up.

Thank Aethel <3 I miss you over here on horde. Hope you're doing well. ^^
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Mela when you coming back to alliance?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
02/28/2012 07:46 PMPosted by Meekah
Mela when you coming back to alliance?

Lol I don't know whats going on right now, if I'm sticking with the guild I'm in or not yet because I don't know how I feel about 25s. I'm gonna gear my pally soon on Alli though and start playing over there more. I miss it, to be honest.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
02/28/2012 03:53 PMPosted by Kaethis
delbert for president

Deal. Will you be my secretary Kae?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]