Fat Chance - Good Riddance!

90 Troll Druid
02/28/2012 08:28 PMPosted by Magnetslol
whatever happenned to aplivas that guy was a nice person

He's good, he quit playing because he wasn't too much of a fan of the game anymore. He plays SCII and such a lot now. :)
Reply Quote
69 Undead Priest
IM GOOD U ALL SUCK GOODBYE!!! MELA DONT GROW INTO TOO MUCH OF A SKANK I MEAN INTERNET DATING TURNS U INTO ONE ASK WHISPERAWR I DONT WANNA SEE NUDES OF U AROUND YOUNG LADY! IM SO HAPPY THAT U GUYS CARE ABOUT US ENOUGH TO POST THO MUCH LOVE THATONEWEIRDGUYTHATDOESNTGIVEA!@#$ABOUTUALL
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
02/28/2012 07:47 AMPosted by Malenifre
It is funny how Yieri tends to have all the guys on her team wrapped around her finger while refusing to change the strat despite wiping over and over to it.

(Yieri here)
Hrhrhr, that notion is at best hilarious; though, I do have to ask: do I know you?

@Mel
:) <3 Ty for that, it means a lot.

PS: In regards to Psy having written that, I believe you are woefully mistaken.
Edited by Methas on 2/28/2012 9:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
02/28/2012 09:10 PMPosted by Veddsucks
IM GOOD U ALL SUCK GOODBYE!!! MELA DONT GROW INTO TOO MUCH OF A SKANK I MEAN INTERNET DATING TURNS U INTO ONE ASK WHISPERAWR I DONT WANNA SEE NUDES OF U AROUND YOUNG LADY! IM SO HAPPY THAT U GUYS CARE ABOUT US ENOUGH TO POST THO MUCH LOVE THATONEWEIRDGUYTHATDOESNTGIVEA!@#$ABOUTUALL

Exhibit one...

@Mel
:) <3 Ty for that, it means a lot.

<3333 :)
Reply Quote
26 Human Priest
yea and that bloodhounds is a kewl guy yea!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
http://i.imgur.com/uxeCp.jpg

True story.

02/28/2012 08:14 PMPosted by Melarose
Lol I don't know whats going on right now, if I'm sticking with the guild I'm in or not yet because I don't know how I feel about 25s. I'm gonna gear my pally soon on Alli though and start playing over there more. I miss it, to be honest.

*cough* join kitten mittens *cough*
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
It takes a lot of anger to try to find insults for everyone that you dont get along with you notice that there was like 3 people that were not included in the raid group =( <--- aww its a sad face...its funny when the entire group feels the need to let a few go and the few say the entire group sucks we have seen this throughout wow for years its called QQ'ing luv ya!!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Its not Psy.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Moving my reply to a new thread since it's completely off-topic and in case this thread gets deleted.
Edited by Phaydre on 2/29/2012 8:56 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
It takes a lot of anger to try to find insults for everyone that you dont get along with you notice that there was like 3 people that were not included in the raid group =( <--- aww its a sad face...its funny when the entire group feels the need to let a few go and the few say the entire group sucks we have seen this throughout wow for years its called QQ'ing luv ya!!

Dear Gino,

You take breaks every month and come back thinking like you've been around the whole time.

Enough said.

Love, the person who got the drood feral staffz after the hunter who replaced it 2 weeks later anyway. <3
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Dear Mel,

I take breaks for real life situations like my wife and my real obligations more then i can say for you while you internet date some kid from canada and your sour that i took your offspec staff that you got 3 weeks later .... lol AHAHAH i love you you make me smile bye mel i will miss ur emo teenage talks we have.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
03/01/2012 01:57 AMPosted by Ginò
I take breaks for real life situations like my wife and my real obligations

That's cute and sweet and all but that kind of schedule really doesn't work for a raid team.

To the bench I say!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
/popcorn
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
You guys need to relax and listen to some Rick Astley.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
No not teh rickrollz
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
03/01/2012 01:57 AMPosted by Ginò
you internet date some kid from canada

Psh.. you're livin' in the past, brah. Glad to see you're informed.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I take breaks for real life situations like my wife and my real obligations

That's cute and sweet and all but that kind of schedule really doesn't work for a raid team.

To the bench I say!

^
Edited by Melarose on 3/1/2012 3:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
<---- From Akama.

And trust me, there isn't ANYONE to recruit here; it's one of the worst servers for PvEing...all of the decent raiders have either transferred to a decent server, or have quit the damn game. If <Fat Chance> is as bad as you say they are, though...They'll fit perfectly into the meta of Akama! YARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Seriously though....Akama sucks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]