Fat Chance - Good Riddance!

100 Orc Hunter
Wow haters gunna hate. I liked our team. We did great and worked well together and we were fair. Miss you guys but on to better things for all of us. GL.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
http://i.imgur.com/uxeCp.jpg

True story.

The question stands.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
03/07/2012 10:35 PMPosted by Wearslayer
Wow haters gunna hate. I liked our team. We did great and worked well together and we were fair. Miss you guys but on to better things for all of us. GL.

:((( Miss you too, i saw you got some multi-char progression going lol
Also, who am i to send my MTs toooooo
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Hands up if you miss the Fat Chance core from Spirestone before they transferred to Darrowmere

-Valiar/Vynath
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
yea our team was pretty damn good wear, especially all the crap we had to go through to build it to what it was.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
I just noticed fat Chance xferred to my server...Saw Hawkke in Shrine. Kind of ironic I think.
Reply Quote
91 Undead Monk
no !@#$ing kidding lmfao. i saw hawwkke flyin in org I thought i was delusional for a second.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
dead thread is dead
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Goonies never say die!!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I heard Fat Chance used the Ret Pally bug to transfer. Is there any truth to this? Inquiring minds want to know.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
There is a Ret Pally bug to transfer? God dammit you mean to tell me I spent my hard earn money when I could have just forced Lone to go ret? Son. Of. A. !@#$%! Oh well...

Greetings from Hyjal! I miss you all <3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]