hunters and their pets

85 Human Paladin
hunters have enough moves without bringing in an extra player into pvp, its great that hunters have pets but they should be unable to bring this pet into a pvp game. would love to see a vote on this topic.
Edited by Wrastler on 2/28/2012 1:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Title should be "Hunters and their pets".
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
yeah, thats never gonna happen...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
02/28/2012 01:00 AMPosted by Wrastler
hunters have enough moves without bringing in an extra player into pvp, its great that hunters have pets but they should be unable to bring this pet into a pvp game. would love to see a vote on this topic.

I assume you feel the same about lock pet's then correct?
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Mage
02/28/2012 01:02 AMPosted by Klaes
there
I stopped reading they're.
I see what you did their.

Edit: I used the right there. We can't have that.
Edited by Choonster on 2/28/2012 1:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
Paladins should not be allowed bubble or LoH as you have to kill them THREE times!

Mages should be banned for having 10 bubbles and 10 roots! WTF U CANT EVEN TOUCH THEM.

Warriors Bladestorm is completely unstoppable. WTF, how am I supposed to beat that?

DKs can also have pets, heal themselves more than a healer AND do more damage than a Mage, is it cause they're a hero class?

Rogues can go invisible and when you catch them, they just go invisible again? What? OP!

Shamans can heal themselves for SO MUCH and they can frost shawk and lightning bolt and you cant hit them, cause you cant DPS through their earth shield.

Hunters have pets! WTF! That's like 2v1 whenever you fight a hunter!

Priests do as much damage as a Mage, have as many bubbles AND they can heal. And when you get near killing them, they disperse and heal to full!

Druids are so OP as well. They have the damage of an OP Spriest, they can turn invisible like a Rogue and heal themselves like a shaman! And when you beat them up, they turn into a bear and then heal themselves to full while taking no damage like a DK. Blizz plz nerf.

Warlocks are fine. L2P noob.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Wait..what..are you...serious...?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]