Why so many guilds?

91 Human Warlock
So I dropped my guild last week. Nothing to do with the people in it, they are all nice peeps.

Anywho, since I am guildless I was allowed to peek through the new guild finder thingy and I've got to say... WOW.
Alliance has more guilds than active people it seems.
They range from no name 4 person guilds for bank alts, to ones that have been around forever, to new ones who have a very active player base.

But... why? Why so many freaking guilds? Are we really all that different and click with so few people that we have to be so fragmented as a faction?

Granted, I'm not asking for us to all get along since we all know that would be impossible, but cant we at least consolidate a bit? Can't we let bygones be bygones and just unite under one faction, one banner, for the Alliance?

I mean really, is it that hard to envision Nerve merging with Bloodshot Eye Clan? They both have the same mission statement, right?

Spread the <3 people!
Reply Quote
91 Human Paladin
Spam ginviting you when you log on, THEBAWXE needs a fish monger.
Reply Quote
45 Blood Elf Paladin
Go Go Pally Rangers is the only guild you should worry about. /sage
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
TBI
So I dropped my guild last week. Nothing to do with the people in it, they are all nice peeps.

Anywho, since I am guildless I was allowed to peek through the new guild finder thingy and I've got to say... WOW.
Alliance has more guilds than active people it seems.
They range from no name 4 person guilds for bank alts, to ones that have been around forever, to new ones who have a very active player base.

But... why? Why so many freaking guilds? Are we really all that different and click with so few people that we have to be so fragmented as a faction?

Granted, I'm not asking for us to all get along since we all know that would be impossible, but cant we at least consolidate a bit? Can't we let bygones be bygones and just unite under one faction, one banner, for the Alliance?

I mean really, is it that hard to envision Nerve merging with Bloodshot Eye Clan? They both have the same mission statement, right?

Spread the <3 people!

This is what my other thread was about, people like cliques no matter how bad their clique is.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Often "quality" refers to the aesthetic appearance and freshness or degree of spoilage which the fish has undergone. It may also involve safety aspects such as being free from harmful bacteria, parasites or chemicals. It is important to remember that "quality'' implies different things to different people and is a term which must be defined in association with an individual product type. For example, it is often thought that the best quality is found in fish which are consumed within the first few hours post mortem. However, very fresh fish which are in rigor mortis are difficult to fillet and skin and are often unsuitable for smoking. Thus, for the processor, slightly older fish which have passed through the rigor process are more desirable.

The methods for evaluation of fresh fish quality may be conveniently divided into two categories: sensory and instrumental. Since the consumer is the ultimate judge of quality, most chemical or instrumental methods must be correlated with sensory evaluation before being used in the laboratory. However, sensory methods must be performed scientifically under carefully controlled conditions so that the effects of test environment, personal bias, etc., may be reduced.

I sell:
[Slitherskin Mackerel]
[Longjaw Mud Snapper]
[Bristle Whisker Catfish]
[Rockscale Cod]
[Striped Yellowtail]
[Spinefin Halibut]
[Recipe: Bristle Whisker Catfish]
[Fishing Pole]
[Shiny Bauble]
[Nightcrawlers]
[Bright Baubles]
[Recipe: Rainbow Fin Albacore]

Limited Supply
[Aquadynamic Fish Attractor] (1)

If its not fresh, its John West!
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
TBI
Why can't people make a guild without you getting angry? It's a video game and guilds are important. I wish there were guilds in real life. Then I wouldn't be so lonely.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]