390 fire mage LF guild

85 Gnome Mage
As you may have heard, my previous Uldaman "main" has left the server. For now, I'm looking for a more casual guild to camp out in for a bit, on either Horde or Alliance.

I hardcore raid on two characters, both with multiple heroic kills (enough to complete with some of the higher-end guilds on the server) and now am mainly looking for a more casual, friendly, but still skilled guild to hang out in.

Preferably, it would offer a lighter raid schedule (I raid Tues-Thurs 8pm-12am, Fri-Sat 9pm-1am) and be at least 4/8 in normal modes (since I pug 8/8 normals weekly on another realm, on my druid). If taken by a 4/8 guild, I will do my best to min-max my little mage, to try to help you guys push past the gear check that is Ultraxion. I would prefer an 8/8 normal guild, however. Unfortunately I cannot offer full-time attendance since real life will take precedence over my non-raiding hours; to be honest, I am tired of the drama in my more hardcore guilds, and would just like a nice place to relax.

Since I've played multiple characters up to 8/8 normal and multiple HM kills, I can also assist other players in more casual guilds in overcoming hurdles in some encounters. I do my best to be friendly/patient with people I know, and am looking for a friendly, non-elitist guild above all, regardless of skill.

Thanks, and hope to be a part of your group.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Casual is what we do, with a side of raid, ample G Chat and all around adult clean humor..

WWW.TWOPERCENTGUILD.ORG
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Casual is what we do, with a side of raid, ample G Chat and all around adult clean humor..

WWW.TWOPERCENTGUILD.ORG

This guy is fast.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Zift, while your times are not what I am looking for I wouldn't be opposed to coming in for a bit.

Hopefully I can help out a bit with Blackhorn if I know what you guys are having trouble with atm for it (done the fight from many different PoV's including heroic).

Still looking for a more casual home atm.
Reply Quote
We're always looking for reliable fillers if you ever want to come to the dark side.

MT runs 3 groups:
Wed/Thurs 9:30-11:30pm EST (8/8)
Fri/Sat 9:30-Midnight EST (7/8)
Sun/Mon 9:30-11:30pm EST (1/8H)

From your schedule it looks like our Sun/Mon times would fit ya. We're not actively recruiting for that group since our core spots are full but real life happens and more often than not we're filling a dps spot with an alt.

We're an active social 10 man adult raiding guild.

www.masochistictendencies.com

/cheers
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]