[H] "Rath Strat" AV Premades Thread #2

100 Undead Mage
Since the first thread capped, I am re-posting this. When I have time, I will rewrite this starter post to be more informative, concise, and better organized.

Until then, here is the original post.

Tired of losing AV as Horde or tired of the rush that it has become? Do you miss PVP?

I have been organizing premades for the realm of Nathrezim for over 3 years. 612 wins and 2 losses later, they are still up and kicking.

Recently, Blizzard has unlocked the ability for us to streamline our efforts to include Horde from outside of Nathrezim through the use of RealID.

Make no mistake, these premades are designed for HK and Honor Farming, not speedy runs. All those that run in these are here to see Player Vs Player combat, NOT the PVE experience AV has been turned into.

Further information can be found by googling "Rath Strat AV" where we have multiple threads, videos, blogs, etc that talk about and show what we are all about. If this interests you, read on my friend.

REQUIREMENTS:
1. The add-on "Preform AV Enabler" from www.curse.com will be needed to assist me in helping ensure you get into the same game as the rest of us.
2. Ventrilo. Please log onto the World of Warcraft Public Vent (wow.publicvent.org:4135) and you will find the Horde Premade AV channel at the top of the vent.
3. From there you will be given the RealID to add to get into the premades.

I will be running these around the clock for as long as there are 22+ people interested in running.

See you there!

85 Human Rogue
Went a bit hard in the triple post to get the last post in the first thread, didn't you?

._.
100 Undead Mage
I heard rumors about what the cap really was and I wasn't sure if Blue had decided to help me out and remove the cap or not. So it was impartial testing and yes, I wanted the last thread in there to show a link to the new thread.

Welcome back.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi Rathamus I am on vent looking for the person to add to ID to add. Can you maybe post it in the persons name on vent or something. Maybe it is already there and I am just missing it? lol Thanks!
100 Undead Mage
Yes, this is something I need to address more specifically in the instructions posted. I am in the process of reworking the post above.

Go ahead and join up in War Room 1 and ask for an invite.

Tweadledee is currently running them and is the one to contact to get in.

I will resume running them tonight when I take care of dinner, paperwork, and other fun adult things I dislike doing but have to.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Right on thank you :D
90 Troll Hunter
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4044465077

original thread if you would like some reading
85 Undead Warlock
Rath: Can we do some Isle of Conquest later this week since it is call to arms? Thank you.
100 Undead Mage
02/28/2012 05:31 PMPosted by Vacharn
Rath: Can we do some Isle of Conquest later this week since it is call to arms? Thank you.

If enough people are interested, I will host some HK farming IoC games this weekend.
85 Human Mage
was just in a random bg and got facerolled. i left. didnt want to be hk farmed for an hour. =( sad ally is sad.
91 Tauren Death Knight
02/28/2012 05:58 PMPosted by Dpsônrôids
was just in a random bg and got facerolled. i left. didnt want to be hk farmed for an hour. =( sad ally is sad.

Don't be sad all alone. I encourage you to come and try for some revenge. We need more tears and aught to be real tasty.
85 Human Mage
i had italian beef tonight. it was tasty.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
02/28/2012 05:37 PMPosted by Lolmann
off topic: Crimsonbelle, your gems are just so badddddd into your slot, you need to ajust this really...

whats wrong with my gems? enlighten me...dear person who has no gems at all.
90 Troll Priest
02/28/2012 07:32 PMPosted by Dpsônrôids

How did you know it was italian?
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
02/28/2012 05:40 PMPosted by Rathamus

If enough people are interested, I will host some HK farming IoC games this weekend.

IoC is <The Zerg> signature battle ground using TURTLE DOMINATION strategy.

Nothing it better than killing the Alliance lemmings with 40-man premade multi-boxed toons.
85 Undead Rogue
Rath thread, back again. Check it. Direct it. Let's begin....
100 Blood Elf Rogue
02/28/2012 07:32 PMPosted by Dpsônrôids

What was his name?
85 Blood Elf Paladin
You're using a prismatic gem, which is bad. Replace it with a 40int or 50int, whichever you feel like buying. And your meta is meh.

Thanks! :D Well I won't buy any I am a JC so I will just make whatever I need. :D Thanks for the tip! :D

Changed head gem from Chaotic to Revitalizing and the +10 all stats (prismatic) in my belt to a plain 40 int :D
Edited by Crimsonbelle on 2/29/2012 8:14 AM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]