[H] "Rath Strat" AV Premades Thread #2

88 Tauren Warrior
Round 2
Commence the bloodletting leave no Alliance unravaged we will burn their tower's and desecrate their forces till they submit and impale them selves upon our swords.
100 Undead Mage
Harley is currently running these for the remainder of the evening in the War Room 1 channel. Get a hold of him if you wish to join the fun.

From what I understand, the premades today started as early as 1:30pm Central Standard Time. As soon as enough are online wanting to run something and someone steps up, they start up. Feel free to take the reigns!
90 Blood Elf Paladin
as much as I would love to run with the group... I cannot help myself but reply to Crimsonbelle...I find it absolutely hysterical that one could find fault with your gems....by investigating you, however, not notice your professions.....LMAO

Cheers to my fellow BELF, a pally to boot! Ciao!
as much as I would love to run with the group... I cannot help myself but reply to Crimsonbelle...I find it absolutely hysterical that one could find fault with your gems....by investigating you, however, not notice your professions.....LMAO

Gear doesnt win these games, the strat does. Many who run actually prefer to use PvE gear instead of PVP because of the added damage. Gemming may be super important for the arenas, but it isn't so much with a cohesive group running the rath strat :-)

Join us! It's a blast.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I concur 100% that strategy out weighs gear...I just found it amusing that someone would point out gems and not notice professions as well...lol.

I have to admit I have not run rated or arenas, however I am game and open to constructive guidance...as long as it is constructive and adds guidance instead of insults and "I am mighty than you" type guidance. :)
90 Human Rogue

Actually, they were using a +67 haste gem when the person replied about it, but he/she had since corrected it.
90 Undead Mage
Doing them right now.. come joint vent.
90 Orc Warlock
fun times.
90 Undead Death Knight
02/28/2012 05:40 PMPosted by Rathamus
Rath: Can we do some Isle of Conquest later this week since it is call to arms? Thank you.

If enough people are interested, I will host some HK farming IoC games this weekend.

Ooh this sounds great... just since its the Call to Arms.

I been busy raidin so far this week on my main and alt (yay 3/8 heroic now) but i've definitely been craving Rath AVs...
90 Draenei Shaman
Actually i love a good slug fest in AV. I pray for horde to turtle and AV to go on for an hour or more. The Zerg gets old as hell....and i agree...Ally sets itself up for these scenarios.

Cya guys on the battlefield :)))
85 Orc Shaman
Actually i love a good slug fest in AV. I pray for horde to turtle and AV to go on for an hour or more. The Zerg gets old as hell....and i agree...Ally sets itself up for these scenarios.

I wouldnt like to be inside with up to 80+ ppl in either base in that cramped space. My fps would be royally screwed :P

Same here on also wantin to be in real PvP not PvE AVs lol
Edited by Shambone on 3/1/2012 3:02 AM PST
90 Goblin Mage
Had a blast for the past few nights.

Join us.
85 Blood Elf Paladin

I wouldnt like to be inside with up to 80+ ppl in either base in that cramped space. My fps would be royally screwed :P

Same here on also wantin to be in real PvP not PvE AVs lol

If you don't want to be in crammed pvp field, you can join and stay on defend side to fend off any stealthies allies try to cap the south objectives. There are certain period where you can defend the SBGY while the offensive force push up. You ll get good HK/honor anyway.

For the Horde!!!
85 Undead Rogue
Yeah, even responding to clear the base multiple times Ive walked out of these with over 150Hks and 400ish honor.

Also, I will note that being a consistent defender is rewarded by multiple games on the front. Helps if everyone rotates around between assault and defense.
100 Blood Elf Rogue
02/29/2012 11:43 PMPosted by Tardcore
man if you guys are still doing this i may have to xfer all my toons to your realm. I cant tell you how mad i get losing 5-6 av's in a row on my awful battlegroup.

You don't have to transfer to their server to join. Its cross server invites via real ID. Just get in the vent, get the AV enabler add on and your good to go.
85 Blood Elf Paladin

thanks Deathlyangel! I hope you join us for some fun some time :D
We are having actual pvp once again and it is liberating! (pun intended) :D

Thanks a ton Rathamus and Harley and all those who step up to run these. I know its a lot of work and maybe often times thankless so heres a BIG thank you for all the work, time, effort and everything else that goes into making this an awesome opportunity!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]