Old skool Fenris peeps :o

85 Undead Priest
I used to play on this server way back in the day(Vanilla/BC), and was just curious to see who if anyone from my era on this server was still around? Or if anyone happens to remember me? lol

Anywho carry on everyone! Just wanted to pop my bony head in and say hai ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I remember you, you killed me a bunch of times in winterspring and some other zones before then while leveling during vanilla. I loathed you! but i stayed in winterspring for a while grinding the frostsaber and our levels must of got soo far different i didnt see you after then.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Aww I didn't mean to really! ...you were just so cute back then, I just couldn't help myself!

*tee-hee*

*Yes this is another priest with the same name..this is actually my original "Icant" I made another for giggles and well.... yeah I have two :P rofl*

How is Fenris poppin these days?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Constipated.

oh you said 'poppin', my bad. Pretty good I guess.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
ROFL Paythia! You so silly! ;) *hands you a chocolate gnome ex-lax* Hope this helps a little >.>
Reply Quote
73 Blood Elf Mage
I know Iarith is still playing. He just join my other toons guild and helping me build it up. He was pretty well known. Think he was in a guild TDR back in vanilla
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
CQC
I cant see you =D this is unseenhero, i miss raiding with you. back when wow made sense, what happened to quests that were a complete pain in the !@#?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
BC days on Fenris were good times =]
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
03/18/2012 11:18 AMPosted by Revised
BC days on Fenris were good times =]

i support this message
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
TBC R.I.P we all love and miss you.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
OMG Unseen! You went alliance! *sad face* Lucky I like you... or I would be tryin to come kill ya ;)

BC still is by far my favorite time in WOW, I flipping LOVED this server back then! SO many very cool people. Glad to see an old familiar face <3

*EDIT* Yes I have two Icantseeyou's yes they are both Priests lol

Whaaat? I really liked the class back in the day ;) !
Edited by Icantseeyou on 3/24/2012 4:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
CQC
AAAAHHHHHH i soooooo miss you, you just dont know. FYI i HATE ALLIANCE, it was a really wierd switch from what im used to, i want to ride zepplins again =(. But i just had to play a worgen druid, too bad i hit like forty when i realized that troll druids look so much cooler! if worse comes to worse ill faction switch. BC was our moment in time and i would do anything to see it again. Its so wierd coming back after like five years and seeing how much this game has changed, its SOOOOO easy now. What are you up to nowadays in this warcraft of worlds? talk to straken or tropos or ryle at all? ill take whatever details i can get.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Sup Ive seen you around in the past. =P
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Wow Tokiko you still rollin here? Nice! Long time no see ;)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Yup, and it has been a long time xP
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
03/21/2012 10:26 PMPosted by Dragmore
TBC R.I.P we all love and miss you.

I couldnt agree more!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
the Best moment of my life on feris was over Tbc expansion.....its me "Chio" priest healer from triump Guild
Edited by Starfal on 3/31/2012 12:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Slum, Warlock Undead/Orc.
Reply Quote
Im permabanned from the forums no longer!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]