Old skool Fenris peeps :o

85 Gnome Mage
BC was great, I miss kara lol
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Kara and ZA were the bane of my existence when I played another priest alliance side on this server named Aldrea. . . . Goodness did I hate ZA lol
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I remember running with Tokiko in the ole days with Dracuul tanking! We had some great times, this game is not the same as it once was, but there still is a great enjoyment factor!!! Back in those days Tok we were respected for what us and our guilds accomplished and it actually meant something! Hell Alliance people used to salute us on the scryers tier lol! Now it is light years different I find PvP much more fun nowadays lol!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
I don't know why the hell I'm stalking the forums, but now I'm glad I am.
I started playing WoW during BC, on Fenris.
Out on a whim I followed my sister to a different server- I'm that noob 'Devilsun', if anyone remembers.
Sure, I probably don't fit into this thread to reminisce with everyone, yet I do remember a few names I've seen and had a chat with.
But what a fantastic time BC was: Gruul's, Kara.. My best friend Beond and I auto-walking into ZA since no one from the group was going to rez us. Fearless Warlords before it tanked. All in all, I'm glad people remember Fenris' BC days- it's hard to think of anything better.
Kudos for this thread.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey, I remember you. Suicide drops in Shattrah by the bank!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
<------ very old Fenris guyperson.

Healmore on Alliance, Xanhoof on Horde

Quit WoW a few times already, now im ultra casual.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
05/16/2012 04:43 AMPosted by Jannaron
Hey, I remember you. Suicide drops in Shattrah by the bank!

Holy moocows you still play?!?!? *hugs* to you!
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Mage
Add #Kday1686 I am on D3 from time to time.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Howdy! It's Icant here :). I decided to mess around and make a Worgen(Don't have one yet!), and poke around and see whats crackin'. So yeah if ya wanna chat throw me a whisper on this toon!

I plan on getting her to 85 asap, do the gear grind/boa grind and see what goes from there. O.o
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Death Knight
My bf has played since Vanilla. He was an Orc Hunter then, but I can't recall the name. He then went Alliance and created Noblorf (Draenei Holy Paladin) and he's still around. I started in BC but on Shadowmoon. The guy I was dating then thought I'd love WoW and I did. What I didn't love was pvp. My next door neighbor told me that she and her son played on Fenris and I should roll over here...and I'm here still. ;)

So yeah, he's been here from the beginning - got to do Molten Core etc etc in 40 man. I'm jealous of that.

And I met him on WoW two years ago. I lived in New Orleans and he in Chicago. I'm now living with him (along with three kids - two of which play WoW on Fenris), we just bought a house and are disgustingly happy!

Gah, sorry about the tl;dr. I'll ask his Orc hunter's name from Vanilla when I see him at lunch.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Yep, I'll still hop on every now and then, dailys, random bg, etc. *hugs*
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Huckfealing, also known as Dôc, or PÄrÄdôx, and Huckk
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
<---Gamble, Rogue in BC

I miss the days of hopping of my mount at the top of Shat only to die in front one of the banks wearing nothing but my diving helmet and cape, leaving my body there for days!

Yep, those were the days.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
<-- Chirdon here

Miss the days infront of the Aldor bank
Reply Quote
89 Orc Warrior
Lol I remember a lot of you, Kalyi, Devilsun, Beond. BC was indeed the best, loved the giant Halaa battles. I was the warrior dressed as an orgrimmar Grunt trolling lowbs in front of AH. I also made Astranaar my vacation home a lot. World pvp was so fun back then. It seems most of the oldschool players either transferred or faction changed, explains why Horde suddenly suck in BGs.
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
Hi guys, the good ole days of Wow. I had a warrior tank in Secret Alliance (Tekamake) running Molten core. Halaa was great, world pvp was so much fun back then. Even Wintergrasp holds lots of memories of killing both factions with both my rogues, I think everybody hated them, the wsp's I got fueled the fire. Our big gank fest's at the venders & flight paths. Pvping & smack talking against BYB, trying not to get forum banned.
Now the times have changed, Wow has evolved & is no longer exciting to me. I would like to see AV go back to original game to make it better & have some good pvp action.
Hope everyone is doing good, peace out... War
Reply Quote
<---Gamble, Rogue in BC

I miss the days of hopping of my mount at the top of Shat only to die in front one of the banks wearing nothing but my diving helmet and cape, leaving my body there for days!

I so had everyone ripping me off.
Only a few ever got to know my main characters name, that is until I got away from Alliance a bit and started leveling him to play with Huggers.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
<---Gamble, Rogue in BC

I so had everyone ripping me off.
Only a few ever got to know my main characters name, that is until I got away from Alliance a bit and started leveling him to play with Huggers.

You're Bpdonut tho
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
I remember dpsing on my dwarf warrior way back when and BP could hold aggro unlike a majority of the alliance tanks. (barring some of the better raid guild tanks like Obs and Pamord and such) Usually I had to wait until stuff was half dead before dpsing. Heroic shattered halls runs were srs biznes. >.< Eventually people learned to play the game and it got better, or it got to a point they outgeared everything before an expansion and it didn't matter anyways. Good dps warriors were thin back in the day( I was 2nd rate to be honest but that was kinda good for fenris). I remember talking to Graul about spreadsheets and stuff on my horde alts. Late in BC sometimes I'd talk to the old Ukazi about the old arms style with the swing timer. (he was a smoother player then me, but I knew the theorycraft stuff) When Affirmative Action first showed up they had a dwarf dps warrior that I would sometimes talk to(I forget his name, but he was nice). Then I remember when some guy from AA stole our Black Temple raid ID and it made some drama. I remember Kali and Kday holding down the tram entrance in Ironforge for most of a night. I remember running heroics with the officers from Evolution when they first transferred to Fenris. I remember levelling my death knight with Doops. RIP. I remember dueling in Ironforge behind the pillar.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]