<Probably Drunk> DS10 Core Raiders Needed

85 Night Elf Rogue
As you can see, we're looking to fill our raid with strong core raiders. My experience is 8/8 DS25 Norm and 1/8 DS25 Heroic. Your experience is great, and a bonus, but not required. I can teach you the fights, but I won't teach you your class. The guild will be clearing DS10 Norm with a solid non pug group, moving to Heroic once Normal is farm status. Current classes we need to fill are:

Protection - Need 1 - Need a strong main tank that can see issues building before they become a factor. Looking for a Warrior Specifically, 385 ilvl minimum. Again, I can teach the fights, but experience is desired and skill is required.

Healing - Need 1 - Active healer, who can multitask, healing and dispelling without being told to do so, as well as anticipating heavy damage and Offspec healing. We need an offspec heal for our third healer on tough fights, Shaman or Druid. 380 ilvl healing/dps minimum.

DPS/RDPS - Need 1 Each - For our DPS, I'm old school, I need people who can manage threat, nuke, and be pro as required. Highest DPS means nothing if you stand in the fire and die... If you can fit the bill, let me know. RDPS Mage, Warlock, Shaman; DPS Warrior wanted. All 380 ilvl or better requested.

This guild is looking for solid progression, good players, and no drama. We like to have a good time, but all players need to pull their weight and give 100% on every pull. Douchebags and dead weight will be immediately kicked. No shows and flakes will be kicked as well, please file that under douchebaggery. Life takes time, but let us know before hand and there is no issue.

Raid Time:
Saturday Night 6pmST (West Coast) on Crushridge Raid starts, to until I call the Raid.
Sunday Afternoon at 3pmST for clean up.

Minimum Requirements:
Join <Probably Drunk>
Toon - Flasks, Food, Gemmed, and Enchanted.
Vent
DBM

Interest:
If you are interested and want to join the <Probably Drunk> Core Raiding group, you can find me at real ID Vaikapu@yahoo.com.

Thanks for your time,

- Varous
<Probably Drunk>
Alliance - Crushridge
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]