My server is dying people are leaving....

85 Blood Elf Paladin
HI HO ALL
Im an officer in the guild blackened demise, were originally from blackrock and came here in hopes for new and enjoyable times.
well, we werent so lucky and were finding that the server is dying.
well limped along through cata and are bleeding dry.
in the last week we have seen twwo rather large guilds transfer off and naz is about to take another hit. the guilds Moot and Blackened Demise are planning a mass exodus on or around the 16th of march. I have ask for some assistance many times on forums and so on and i always get the same response.
this forum is for those who are looking to transfer to a new realm and have a few familiar faces you are welcome to join.
and this is my final request to Blizzard in some assistance in the matter on this poor server. the clock is ticking on this realm and its dying.
please either combine us with another server or give us options.
Nazjatar is where players go to die.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
truly isnt a bad server if you know the people ......... its more of a lazy server
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
well i started off in blackrock where you never saw the same name twice but the problem were having on the horde side is three of the largest and deepest progression guilds transferred and are losing a few more. not to mention our AH is insane, i have 90% of all herbs gems and glyphs up and its disappointing not to mention ZERO world pvp... its so fun ganking and even entertaining when you get ganked or enjoy some ally rivalry i just have seen many friends quit due to things like this and i just wish they would do somehting a lil more cost effective then $25 per toon
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
We've been begging for this since the end of The Burning Crusade. I would love nothing more than a merge or an open transfer. As per your idea suggesting a cost effective transfer fee, a bundle package for select realm players would even be a long shot option for us. (I'd most certainly consider this) Wishful thinking I'm certain however.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
im sure you saw excellence and friends left the other day and my guild Blackened demise is absorbing many from moot and were also offering to any who want to come with us, were going to bleeding hollow and were going to try to petition blizz with as many sigs as we can for a discount.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I MISS YOU ABOM
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
This is my last 85 on this server. Ive paid several times to xfer off, Im tired of spending money to move off a server that they know is dead, and has been dead for quite some time. The battlegroup (pvp) is full of afk/bot players, many which Ive reported over and over, and yet they still sit in the battle grounds afk'ing away. I really do hope they do something soon.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
BLIZZ NO CARE!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
I've pretty much quit WoW because of this server I am plagued to play on.....we need a merge or free transfers...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Free transfers would be great. As alliance player on Nazjatar, I can say it is quite dead. The economy was always bad, but there are now less players than every before. I know exactly where I want to transfer, but I'm not sure that I want to spend a whole $25 on it.

Please Blizzard, we're withering away.
Reply Quote
They're merging some of the asian servers, hopefully it's a test before they do the same thing over here.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
i really would like a merg with another low population server. if your not in the right guild its hard to even get in raids and the cities are dead sometimes its sad really
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
"Cross realm zones" will fix it... LOL
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]