Old times of Sentinels

85 Human Warrior
Remember the good ol' days of Sentinels? This was my first server, and I started when it first opened up, as a Tauren warrior named Solleks. Which is now this human Warrior on Wyrmrest Accord. Man, I was such a dumb immature kid back then, haha. It sucks that this server has changed so much...I miss the old days man!

Remember the good ol' days of Sentinels? When there was always something interesting to read on our Realm forums? Always the good Drama threads:

Moonrah and Risen Drama
Xenu troll posts
Or how about Ironskull, where did that guy ever get off too?
Or waaaay back, the Acies drama openeing up the gates of AQ waaaay to soon for the new server.

How about Forsaken Will? They were always doing fun stuff.
The days of The Salty Sailor Tavern Crew and Grol. (I was Chava, the Troll Bouncer for Mari) I miss ya Mari, if ya ever come back and read these forums, Chava is still on this server, logged out in his favorite spot, the Salty Sailor Tavern.

Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Reckless Will
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
03/01/2012 09:53 PMPosted by Raintola
Reckless Will

Loved those guys. I remember several Halaa battles where they would bring a bunch out and put up awesome fights! Pretty sure I got both of Gwen's talbuks thanks to them!
Reply Quote
Blame forum mod
Reply Quote
You forgot <Full Circle> and the running joke. WTB Xaas juice, because no way Full circle could clear content without Xaas

WTB Ironskull back

How can we be known as Full <Bleep>Circle when can't even stand in a <Bleep> circle
~Myyth
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
I do not miss the drama. Was it fun? Sure. But I don't really care for it anymore.

I do miss Xenu and Ironskull. They were a great pair and when they were around I was always excited to read whatever new things Ironskull came up with.

I do miss events like AQ, and by that I mean quests that are obscure but that take you all over the world and not in the cheap "OH BY THE WAY there is a portal to that place right there. Have fun" way. Traveling was a part of the quest, and it was one of the best times I ever had in WoW, being an adventurer and doing quests that had a weight to them.

And I miss events like the Salty Sailor but honestly, this server is dead as far as RP goes. D-E-A-D, dead. I have not seen any random RP since I came back and it's not for lack of effort. The only place you'll find any at all is in the few guilds that still try to RP here.
Reply Quote
I do not miss the drama. Was it fun? Sure. But I don't really care for it anymore.

I do miss Xenu and Ironskull. They were a great pair and when they were around I was always excited to read whatever new things Ironskull came up with.

I do miss events like AQ, and by that I mean quests that are obscure but that take you all over the world and not in the cheap "OH BY THE WAY there is a portal to that place right there. Have fun" way. Traveling was a part of the quest, and it was one of the best times I ever had in WoW, being an adventurer and doing quests that had a weight to them.

And I miss events like the Salty Sailor but honestly, this server is dead as far as RP goes. D-E-A-D, dead. I have not seen any random RP since I came back and it's not for lack of effort. The only place you'll find any at all is in the few guilds that still try to RP here.

^ QFT an rumor is, some of em are packin up an movin on
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Warlock
I second not missing the drama, but there are a lot of people that you just don't see any longer.

Sentinels has definitely grown quieter, but I'd like to think that there are, of course, some people still worth sticking around for.
Reply Quote
I second not missing the drama, but there are a lot of people that you just don't see any longer.

Sentinels has definitely grown quieter, but I'd like to think that there are, of course, some people still worth sticking around for.

Yea I agree, but the list seems to be getting shorter an shorter, mayhaps I may look into the SWToR, an see what the hub bub is about.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage

Yea I agree, but the list seems to be getting shorter an shorter, mayhaps I may look into the SWToR, an see what the hub bub is about.
Don't do it man! I have already lost an irl friend to that game. >:(
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
SWTOR is a really poorly made game that's extremely unbalanced and choppy from what i hear.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
PvP at Quel'danas. Goldshire raids. Legendary Sisterhood. Defending Tarren Mill. LFM to help take Halaa, PST. Getting killed by Kathara at the battlemasters.
Edited by Emus on 3/2/2012 1:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
03/02/2012 01:38 PMPosted by Emus
Legendary Sisterhood.

Rest in peace, you princesses of chaos and then later somewhat cool people that ended up scattering around the rest of the server and joining/making their own guilds and being pro/fail-bear-tanks.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
03/02/2012 01:38 PMPosted by Emus
PvP at Quel'danas. Goldshire raids. Legendary Sisterhood. Defending Tarren Mill. LFM to help take Halaa, PST. Getting killed by Kathara at the battlemasters.

i remember every last one of those, and was part of most of most of them
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I was once Kathara's lover, then I got dropped like a bad habit.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
kathara always killed me in cheap shot and because i sucked and couldn't fight rogues for !@#$ back then :l
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
03/02/2012 02:10 PMPosted by Raìnbowdash
kathara always killed me in cheap shot and because i sucked and couldn't fight rogues for !@#$ back then :l
That is because rogues cheat.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
they cheat death
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
And they cloak of shadows then run away and recuperate back up to full. Jerks.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
And then the mage uses cauterize at the last second. OH WAIT WE WERE TALKING ABOUT ROGUES CHEATING MY BAD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]