Old times of Sentinels

100 Human Paladin
08/29/2012 08:20 PMPosted by Todar
A gnome, Darenei, and a night elf in a van. With candy. That can only lead to fun and trouble.

News at 11, with video footage of said shenanagins!

What.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
It's a Pally, everybody run and hide!!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
08/30/2012 08:12 AMPosted by Sarahgadi
It's a Pally, everybody run and hide!!

No worries, that would be past the Paladins bedtime, an therefore miss it
Reply Quote
93 Troll Rogue
A gnome, Draenei, and a night elf in a van. With candy. That can only lead to fun and trouble.

Seal the doors, fill it with water, and park it over some hot coals and ya got yaself the makings of a tasty stew. Ya mon.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
I miss the days of good old world pvp before guards got their hands on steroids.
Going into GS on my horde toon or going into org or wintergrasp with the good fellas of SMC. I want that to be able to happen again surely it will not.

We may have made a ton of people furious but you can't say it wasn't a good time.
No matter what side you were on it was always more interesting than just sitting around waiting for a raid to start or waiting for your BG queue.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Reckless Will...yea they killed me more times than I care to count...I would always respond to a raid by them, be it Westfall, Darnasus, Duskwood...loved those guys.
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Hunter
*pokes head in*

*blows lots of dust off account*

Wow. Talk about bringing back memories. Any old RoA folks still reading this thing?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
RoA old timer reporting! I've been back in WoW on Sentinels for a couple weeks after a very long break, and it feels almost empty. Not just of RP but there is hardly anyone in the cities.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
thats cause everyone is in Pandaland stealing onyx eggs
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I'm not sure we'll be seeing as much activity in the cities like the days of old. Blizzard has designed this expansion with "getting out into the world" as much as possible in mind, so if anything, you'll probably just run into people on the streets more so than anything else.

Or in Pandaland.
Reply Quote
83 Orc Shaman
Ah. Memories. We will enjoy it.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
Oooooh, I wish I were in the land of Sentinels,
Old times there are never forgotten,
Look away, look away, look away, to Sentinels.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
In Sentinels lands where I was born
Early on a frosty morn
Look away, look away, look away, to Sentinels.
Edited by Sarahgadi on 10/3/2012 10:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
What I see, on this server. is major cities are empty. the daily farm spots are packed with people
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
Of course, it IS harvest time in the countryside. DUH!!!
Reply Quote
22 Pandaren Monk
10/03/2012 10:47 AMPosted by Sarahgadi
Of course, it IS harvest time in the countryside. DUH!!!

/giggle
Reply Quote
93 Troll Rogue
is major cities are empty...

That's because in the fields of Pandaria...there be yaks aplenty. Everybody out yak tippin'. Wait til them fall asleep, charge up and push them over. They don't warstomp you after, like the tauren do.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
And don't forget to visit Lao & Son to get your yak washed. You cannot get into some towns with a dirty yak.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Such good times over on Sentinels. One of my favorites was trying to ruin For the Herd with Gier and Daros back in 2008 when I was taller and my skin was a little more blue. ...We didn't succeed. So. Many. Tauren.
Reply Quote
10/04/2012 06:47 PMPosted by Olaft
Such good times over on Sentinels. One of my favorites was trying to ruin For the Herd with Gier and Daros back in 2008 when I was taller and my skin was a little more blue. ...We didn't succeed. So. Many. Tauren.

Mooooooo! For the Herd!

<--- is seen briefly in the video running into Darnassus and dancing in the moonwell :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]