Mysterious Camel Figurine.

90 Human Rogue
Sorry to those who have been farming this for long periods of time. At about 3 AM server I found my first Mysterious Camel Figurine. And it just so happened it ported me to the boss!! It was around 49,77. I had NPC scan on of course.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
quality post i upvoted
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Shivty is awesome!
Edited by Khaoticz on 3/5/2012 9:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Edited by Khaoticz on 3/6/2012 2:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDPkD1RaMq8

Only you could listen to such a horrible song. Man You have worse taste in music then your ability to play this game.

What happened? I thought you never attack anyone without cause. Let's not make this awkward. Here's a slice of pizza from your other thread:

I have never attacked anyone who did not deserve to be attacked. The people i get into forum battles with are all douchebags, Someone honestly needs to say somthign to them, because they are floating around in a imaginary world thinking they are special, I just liek to give people a reality check. i say "Hey, Your not special." Your one of 7 million people who play this game. Your a spec of meaningless dust. When WoW is gone, you will never be remembered. No one will care what bosses you have downed or what your arena rating was.
Edited by Ganol on 3/3/2012 7:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
03/03/2012 07:46 AMPosted by Ganol

Only you could listen to such a horrible song. Man You have worse taste in music then your ability to play this game.

What happened? I thought you never attack anyone without cause. Let's not make this awkward. Here's a slice of pizza from your other thread:

I have never attacked anyone who did not deserve to be attacked. The people i get into forum battles with are all douchebags, Someone honestly needs to say somthign to them, because they are floating around in a imaginary world thinking they are special, I just liek to give people a reality check. i say "Hey, Your not special." Your one of 7 million people who play this game. Your a spec of meaningless dust. When WoW is gone, you will never be remembered. No one will care what bosses you have downed or what your arena rating was.

This kid Khaotics deserves all the trolling he gets. He has a memory like a goldfish.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
I actually have a personal vendetta with Bam in game. know your facts kids. He talks like a total !@#$%^- in vent and hes a disrespectful idiot. He wiped us on rag and then proceeded to scream and yell at other people who made the same mistake as him. He only came to this thread to troll me so I was absolutely provoked to say what I did. Not to mention the song is totally terrible and a prime example of what trash society produces today, No one should make a single dollar for producing a song that is so terrible.

Get of my nutz. Seriously

So then you hate him because he's just like you, a disrespectful idiot?

Hypocrisy?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
03/03/2012 08:13 PMPosted by Khaoticz
I do not bash people who wipe on a fight they have never done before. I do not scream in vent and rage out. So no I am not like him.

This thread isn't another "ZoMFG Khaotix rulz!q11" thread. Kindly take your mind-blowing stupidity elsewhere.

Aside from that, the vid made me burst out laughing. That was choice. XD
Edited by Valhalo on 3/5/2012 5:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
It's hilarious how khaoticz completely misunderstood the proper use of the video ram posted.
Edited by Furyx on 3/5/2012 9:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Don't know why you bother posting farewell, because it's pretty obvious you're going to be reading this thread as people continue you make fun of your stupidity, and you will reply to it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
http://i.imgur.com/MmPDm.jpg
http://imgur.com/daDDH
Edited by Baconn on 3/5/2012 10:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Thanks for proving the point even more. My post was hardly bashing, just stating some facts, that you were more than ready to prove. And killing the community? I don't get what you mean, just seems like the community coming together to laugh at you, similar to a class of students laughing at the kid who wet himself. Makes me feel a little bad, but then I remember who we're laughing at.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
03/05/2012 10:40 PMPosted by Khaoticz
Just let it go man. Let it go.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]