WTS H Rag kill + Pureblood Fire Hawk

85 Dwarf Paladin
I'm sure the few people that are actually left on Bloodscalp have noticed all the amazing Pureblood Fire Hawks that IFNT has. We are at a point where we are looking to sell Heroic Ragnaros kills (Firelord title) + Pureblood Fire Hawks. Gear would be negotiable.

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=97493/pureblood-fire-hawk

Sell price: 250k OBO
Price is negotiable but realize that we are the only guild on Bloodscalp that is capable of this and we have to make it worth our time. I am open to all offers and trades, but we aren't going to get you hooked up for 50k.

What you need to do if your interested / information you need to know:

1) Post in this thread, or contact Jtrain (Stopnstare, Drjtrain and Jbubbles) in-game through whisper or in-game mail.
2) We will then set up a time/day that works for both of us (really anytime except 6-9 ST on Tues, Wed, Thurs). During this we will also confirm that you have the needed gold or mats.
3) Have general knowledge of the fight. Even though we are "carrying" you....we can't have you wipe us from doing something completely wrong.
4) You pay first. When we summon you, you pay before we pull. You can screenshot a whisper from me outlining what we are selling you incase you are worried about a scam.
5) You must have Ventrilo installed and ready to go on the night we are running you for a mount.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Nobody wants a Pureblood Fire Hawk???

I guess I'll just get one on this toon then.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
In addition to selling Firelord titles and Pureblood Fire Hawks, we are also using Heroic Ragnaros mounts as an incentive to help with recruitment.

We are currently recruiting 1 strong tank, as much exceptional dps as possible, and a few reliable healers. So if you are an exceptional player, please apply and we can talk about incentives such as a Pureblood Fire Hawk or if you have something else in mind.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]