Just a thought

85 Night Elf Druid
We all know this realm is... well, crappy. Our pve progression is not pushing world firsts (to put it kindly) and our arena teams are a joke in the grand scheme of our battlegroup.

Yet, it's not nearly as bad as it was. Amorphous is a legit raiding guild, and there are quite a few other guilds that are pushing decent progression recently. For the most part, the pve guilds help each other out, and there's friendly competition but not active berating or insulting. For this reason, ally side (can't comment on horde as I haven't been there in over six months) has become respectably progressed, and pugging ds or fl between guilds is not impossible.

The pvp side, however, is not the same. No team from this server has broken 2.2k in 3s or 5s, and as far as I know, there hasn't even been a 2.2k rbg player. The few 2.2k + players that are here currently have transferred here from somewhere. Perhaps it's part of the pvp drive, but there's a lot of infighting, raging, and insulting of each other. Realistically, until one of us breaks 2.2k in 3s or 5s and gets elite gear, we should shut the hell up. Best ___ on realm is a !@#$ing joke. On darkspear, the very best ___ would get %^-* on daily by r1 and glads and duelists.

Not only that, but we're all here for a reason. Perhaps we have friends here, or a guild here we like, or just like the small-town atmosphere. Maybe, we're just too poor to xfer off, or (like me and many others) xferred off, decided for whatever reason it wasn't for them (dara fanboys aren't really my thing apparently). For the good of our realm, we should be helping each out, supporting each other, trying to help each other improve. Nothing would make me prouder than seeing a friend get to 2.2k, just as I was super excited when monkeymen got 2k. Honestly, it's sad seeing our realm so far down the ladders to the point that non dt's laugh at us.

So I propose something. No ratings bashing, no qq'ing about how ___ you lost to is op, no ___ is better than ___. Having trouble beating druids in duels, 2s, 3, whatever? I'll help you out. I'm no pvp god, but I have a lot of knowledge that could be useful to anyone who wants it. What can you guys teach me? Let's break these pvp barriers and progress our realm, just as the pve heros have.

Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
^^ This. This is where its at.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I am better at handling the Twilight Sapper, Bizzydebug is crap.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
03/03/2012 04:45 AMPosted by Bizzybrain
I am better at handling the Twilight Sapper, Bizzydebug is crap.

Go Death Grip yourself.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Horde pve is ok i guess, Tar Valon has 2 grps into H progression, one 5/8 and the other 3/8, as far as im aware perspective is gone for good and both pandemic is 2/8 heroic and sundering and crazy ones are 1/8 heroic (thats not fact im just guessing) i truly wish we could see some more horde guilds w/ a least 4/8 H progression so there was more access to gems, advice etc.

03/03/2012 01:37 AMPosted by Andorîîan
For the most part, the pve guilds help each other out, and there's friendly competition but not active berating or insulting.

^ the sole reason i prefer ally company over horde, ive always liked the orcs and the horde since WC1 but sometimes im just so tempted to faction change to get away from drama and petty arguments...

Idk how horde pve is i stoped doing arenas when my partner quite 2 months back
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
i enjoy you ando, really do, you got spirit.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Up for another duel again? LOL j/k bro, how's it going?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
its going alright, haha.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]