{A} Realm Last - 14/14 Heroic SoO

90 Worgen Rogue
http://realmlast.org

Raid Nights:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 7:00 – 11:00 Server Time
Monday 8:00 – 10:00 Server Time (May be extended to 7 – 11 for progression)

Loot System: Loot council

Recruiting

Immediate Positions Open:

High Demand:
Death Knight
Rogue
Warrior - DPS

Medium Demand:
Druid - Balance

Low Demand:

Closed:
Death Knight - Tank
Druid - Guardian, Feral, Resto
Hunter
Mage
Monk
Paladin
Priest
Shaman
Warrior – Prot

Current Tier Progression:

Tier 16: Normal 14/14 – Immerseus, Fallen Protectors, Norushen, Sha of Pride, Galakras, Iron Juggernaut, Kor'kron Dark Shaman, General Nazgrim, Malkorok, Spoils of Pandaria, Thok the Bloodthirsty, Siegecrafter Blackfuse, Klaxxi Paragons, Garrosh Hellscream

Tier 16: Heroic 14/14 – Immerseus, Fallen Protectors, Norushen, Sha of Pride, Galakras Iron Juggernaut, Kor'kron Dark Shaman, Nazgrim, Malkorok, Spoils of Pandaria, Thok the Bloodthirsty, Siegecrafter Blackfuse, Klaxxi Paragons, Garrosh Hellscream

Realm Last has been on Sargeras since mid-tier 12 as a raiding guild. During Dragon Soul it transitioned to a 25-man raiding guild and has progressed as one since that time. Currently we act as a semi-hardcore guild with a standard 14-hour raid schedule for a week (this can potentially extend to 16 hour for progression pushes). Each tier is begun with the intent of beginning heroic content as quickly as possible for the guild. With this in mind, we are always looking for capable, competent players who seek to better both themselves and the guild.

What is expected:

Applicants must show knowledge of current content encounters. If you are unfamiliar with an encounter it is your job to research the fight and understand mechanics. Our strategies will be explained for clarity, but hands will not be held.

Gearing must be of a minimum ilvl determined by the recruitment for the active tier. Tier-16 minimum is currently set at 553. This is subject to change as the tier progresses.

The ability to take criticism. From time to time, things may be said harshly, but it is imperative people understand that it is not personal nor to be taken as such. Critiquing is for the betterment of the guild and the raid.

Many of the raiders are over the age of 18, adult humor is to be expected. Off-color humor will happen, please be able to handle it.

If you are unable to attend a raid, it is required to make a post on our AFK forums so we are able to prepare for the absence with the date of the absence and a brief explanation for missing. This is especially important for trials, randomly missing raids will drastically impact your trial period.

For additional information, please feel free to contact Adare and Cyclothymic in game. If need be, please ask people on if we are available.
Edited by Zodiart on 2/26/2014 9:12 PM PST
85 Night Elf Druid
I'm looking at transferring over to Sargeras, and I'm a 393 feral (cat) druid saw we were in low demand. But figured i'd give it a shot anyway.
90 Worgen Rogue
Like the demands say, we could use a feral (bear) more than a cat, but still feel free to apply. Also, if you'd like to just talk, please get in touch with Cyralixx. If he's not on that toon, most guildies can point you to him.
90 Worgen Rogue
There will be punch and pie, and fish feasts!
90 Worgen Rogue
Don't make me get the cheerleaders!

Also recruiting cheerleaders!
90 Worgen Rogue
Lets keep this recruitment train a-goin'!
90 Worgen Rogue
I'll dance, don't make me do it!
90 Worgen Rogue
Ba-da-bump!
90 Night Elf Druid
still need a resto druid?
90 Human Warlock
Might be interested, send me a tell in-game. I will look for you also.
85 Draenei Shaman
Goodluck in your transition.. would be lovley to see some more 25 man's on this server.
Edited by Natawni on 3/15/2012 2:13 PM PDT
90 Worgen Rogue
@Personify - A resto druid would be just dandy. Feel free to contact any one of our officers, either by tell or in-game mail. I should warn that some are busy this week due to their jobs, but there is usually one or two floating around on alts. Also, fill out an application, if only for kicks!

@Chaos - I'll personally be around this evening for the second raid night. I should be available by 8:30 server time should you want to talk. I'm more than happy to act as liaison for any potential applicants.

@Natawni - Thank you very much for the well wishes. I personally prefer 25s, as does RL's officer core. We're hoping to make the transition as soon as possible!
90 Dwarf Hunter
you'll always be first in my heart
90 Worgen Rogue
@Mixtape - Grats on HM Spine!
90 Worgen Rogue
Look at this!

*Vanish*
90 Worgen Rogue
Dirty dancing, it's for fun!
90 Worgen Rogue
We don't have karaoke...but we could!
90 Worgen Rogue
We need people for Group 2, pretty please?
90 Dwarf Warrior
Group 2. That implies Melee, amirite? Is this a universal designation?
90 Worgen Rogue
@Orikiricai Group 2 does contain quite a bit of melee, we're trying to get more ranged.

NOTE: We are very, very close to making the change to 25. We have just a few more slots to fill before we can make the transition.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]