@ Randalph in Delirium

10 Orc Shaman
Dude died on Morchok in lfr. He asks for a rezz after everyone leaves for 2nd boss and sits there for 5 min whining about a rezz. We start to kill the trash on the 2nd boss and when Randalph flys in he pulls the boss and leaves the group while we were killing trash.

First class mature thing to do all the way homie.

Go f yerself for being a lazy !@#$%^ who cant run back and has to screw 24 other people cause your a lazy waste of flesh.

Have a nice day.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Whining that he was too lazy.....How hard would it be to rez someone. You guys were peckers to him, so he was a pecker back. Completely acceptable tactic in LFR.

Btw, no one on this realm gives a !@#$, have a nice day.
Reply Quote
10 Orc Shaman
Lol what a dork to reply on an alt.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
03/04/2012 04:43 PMPosted by Stinkfoot
Lol what a dork to reply on an alt.

the irony..

btw, no one cares
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Our sincere apologies sir. God bless.
Reply Quote
86 Human Hunter

Go f yerself for being a lazy !@#$%^ who cant run back and has to screw 24 other people cause your a lazy waste of flesh.

Go f yerself for being a lazy !@#$%^

Go f yerself

yerself

Have a nice day.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Dude died on Morchok in lfr. He asks for a rezz after everyone leaves for 2nd boss and sits there for 5 min whining about a rezz. We start to kill the trash on the 2nd boss and when Randalph flys in he pulls the boss and leaves the group while we were killing trash.

First class mature thing to do all the way homie.

Have a nice day.

Blessings upon you, Stinkfoot.

Thank you for notifying not only Delirium, but the whole of Laughing Skull of Randalph's inexcusable behavior.

Not only were his actions despicable, they also lowered the morale of Delirium ten-fold.
Morale Officer Rudianos will have a lot of work to do this week.

We will be taking immediate action and will be investigating further into Randalph's LFR behaviors.

In God's glory,
Kahlan
Edited by Kahlan on 3/4/2012 10:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue

Have a nice day.

I think it's kinda cute that you think you actually need anywhere near the full 25 people to do a LFR boss.

You must be a real PVE hero young dragonslayer.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
Or maybe if you'd actually read his post you'd realize that he wasn't complaining about their inability to kill a boss with 24 people, but rather that the trololololl pulled a boss while the group was clearing trash and wiped the group.

Oh but no one cares still qqmoar
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
I am sure there will be a full investigation into this horrible assault on the integrity of the LFR system. I can only hope that the GMs find it in their wisdom to ban him from the game.

If not I am sure we will all descend into anarchy.

Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I am sure there will be a full investigation into this horrible assault on the integrity of the LFR system. I can only hope that the GMs find it in their wisdom to ban him from the game.

If not I am sure we will all descend into anarchy.

I thought anarchy was our vent during raid nights? Am I wrong?
Reply Quote
10 Orc Shaman
Your inability to comprehend such a simple concept and or to follow a few short paragraphs without getting tripped up speaks volumes about you good sir. No you do not need 25 or even 20 raiders to succesfuly kill LFR bosses. This is obvious by the fact that someone like Rand can AFK and die during a boss fight and than come back after the boss is killed and by than everyone has moved onto the next boss. When you say no one cares you must think highly of yourself to speak for everyone else on your server and perhaps the whole world at large?

When something like this happens and someone posts about it, I admit it will be ignored by the vast majority. If even one or two people read this and decide they do not want Rand in a server pug than it was worthwhile. Not for retrobutions sake but to save a couple other thoughtful people a similar hassle in the future. Maybe they play it forward. Good guilds do not like to be associated with immature players that may give them a bad name by association.

The LFR is not broken. In all aspects of society you will find people who do not abide by the norms of social interaction, especially when they can hide behind the anomity of a pixellated computer animation. Changing rules or laws will not change this. That is why they have prisons, gas chambers, and minimum wage, so everyone can have a future of some sort.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Your inability to comprehend such a simple concept and or to follow a few short paragraphs without getting tripped up speaks volumes about you good sir. No you do not need 25 or even 20 raiders to succesfuly kill LFR bosses. This is obvious by the fact that someone like Rand can AFK and die during a boss fight and than come back after the boss is killed and by than everyone has moved onto the next boss. When you say no one cares you must think highly of yourself to speak for everyone else on your server and perhaps the whole world at large?

When something like this happens and someone posts about it, I admit it will be ignored by the vast majority. If even one or two people read this and decide they do not want Rand in a server pug than it was worthwhile. Not for retrobutions sake but to save a couple other thoughtful people a similar hassle in the future. Maybe they play it forward. Good guilds do not like to be associated with immature players that may give them a bad name by association.

The LFR is not broken. In all aspects of society you will find people who do not abide by the norms of social interaction, especially when they can hide behind the anomity of a pixellated computer animation. Changing rules or laws will not change this. That is why they have prisons, gas chambers, and minimum wage, so everyone can have a future of some sort.

Wow.....

<---- Drumith, btw I'm too lazy to grab my authenticator at the moment so I'm posting on my 2nd account.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Well there could be a logical explanation for all of it. Randalph could have been 1. Drunk (thats more my thing though) 2. He's a father, so maybe taking care of some RL !@#$, you know? (possibly one of his offspring hopped on wow?) 3. Trolling you out of spite because he was soooooooo mad you didn't rez him on the first boss of LFR. If I was raging I'd probably assume the latter as well. Either way, sorry. This too shall pass my son.

God Bless
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
HOLY CRAP THE TENSION IN THIS THREAD IS OVERWHELMING WHY DID I EVER READ THIS THREAD? I NOW KNOW WHAT THE TENSION IN THIS THREAD FEELS LIKE NOW BECAUSE I READ THIS THREAD LIKE HOLY CRAP THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE ALL THE TENSION IN THIS THREAD, I KNOW OF THIS TENSION BECAUSE I READ THE THREAD BECAUSE THE THREAD WAS THE FIRST THREAD ON THE LAUGHING SKULL REALM FORUMS AND I WAS HINTED AT THE TITLE TO BE CAUTIOUS OF TENSION BUT I DIDNT BELIEVE MY CAUTIONESS WAS ACCURATE SO I CLICKED THE LINK AND NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY THE TENSION IS SO GREAT IN THIS THREAD HOLY CRAP THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
lol
Reply Quote
10 Orc Shaman
lol
Reply Quote
10 Orc Shaman
Twas Brillig and the Slythy toves, did gyer and gymble in the wabes. All mymsy were the boragroves and the momeraths out ourgrabe.

OH HAST THOU SLAIN THE JABBERWOCK, COME TO MY ARMS MY BEAMISH BOY. OH FRABGISH DAY, KULU KALAY, THEY CHORTELED IN THIER JOY.

Twas Brillig and the Slythy toves, did gyer and gymble in the wabes. All mymsy were the boragroves and the momeraths out ourgrabe.

I left quite a bit out but not bad for having last read it 30 years ago or more.

peace.
Reply Quote
86 Human Hunter
good sir

Busted. case closed
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]