Epic Shaman names GOGOGO

90 Draenei Shaman
I made this toon the night of midnight release of TBC, little did I now I'd be an Enhancement shaman my whole shaman life!! (even before the dps system was named a "priority" rotation)
Edited by Priority on 3/6/2012 11:22 PM PST
90 Orc Shaman
Vincemcshaman
85 Troll Shaman
bam
85 Orc Shaman
O hai
90 Pandaren Shaman
03/07/2012 08:18 AMPosted by Bigolcrities
O hai

omg

lmfao
100 Orc Shaman
Thrallsballs
90 Draenei Shaman
I wanted something tribal so I googled Shaman and Sitting Bull was one of the top results. My name is Sioux for 'Shoots Thunder'

It's pronounced Kue-day Wah-kee-yahn.

Edited by Kutewakiya on 3/8/2012 1:20 AM PST
85 Draenei Shaman
I wanted something tribal so I googled Shaman and Sitting Bull was one of the top results. My name is Sioux for 'Shoots Thunder'

It's pronounced Kue-day Wah-kee-yahn.

How do people usually pronounce your name over voice chat? I'm always curious about such things since someone yelled at me for "Beheld" being a "hard" name to pronounce. >.>
90 Pandaren Shaman
How do people usually pronounce your name over voice chat? I'm always curious about such things since someone yelled at me for "Beheld" being a "hard" name to pronounce. >.>

"HEY CUTE-WACKY GET OUT OF THE FIRE!"
90 Draenei Shaman
My guild addresses me by my old main from BC and Wrath which was a Druid named Igotrabies. I usually don't pug with this guy.
90 Draenei Shaman
I was originally a Troll shaman named Rhastia, which made way more sense.

I think Jesus would be a great shaman name, since we can walk on water and bring ourselves back from the dead.

Also funny, just see how many shamans there are with the extremely original and witty name, Totem.
90 Orc Shaman
< owned
85 Tauren Shaman
I win.
85 Draenei Shaman
I like my name :)
85 Human Death Knight
I just made a shaman alt im going to level between DS runs.

Names Mjøllnir = the name of Thor's hammer.

Thor is the nordic god of thunder so I figured being enhance I would name him after the thunder gods hammer!
Me so dry even with all that water!
<----
<- All natural dwarf male enhancement shaman.
i think my name is pure win, i took it straight from the holiness.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]