[H] ICC25HM Speed Run (Thursdays)

85 Tauren Death Knight
When: Every Thursday 8PM EST (running since January 2012)
Where: Icecrown Citadel 25
Who: See requirements below
Why: Farm Invincible's Reins, reputation, xmog, achievements
Current OpenRaid Signup Page (1/3/13): http://openraid.us/r/72320

MOUNT IS CURRENTLY ON RESERVE TO THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN COMING FOR MORE THAN 2 MONTHS - YOU ARE WELCOME TO COME FOR CHIEVES, REP, AND MOG

Every Thursday for the past year (/cry) we have been speed clearing ICC25HM in hopes of seeing Invincible's Reins drop. We one shot Heroic LK. These runs at level 90 are taking 30 minutes with 20+ people.

Loot

Invincible
Invincible's Reins is reserved to players who dedicate themselves to this weekly speed run..

Link to current (through 12-27-12) roll bonus list: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B7Dud8f97IyvSkF5ekUwWkdkazg

Shadowfrost Shards
Shadowfrost Shards are on reserve to players I choose. Currently, since all of our regulars have gotten their legendary weapons, I am assigning shards to the first person who signs up on OpenRaid and brings 2 other level 90 friends with them.

No other Infusion quests will be done, unless I say so, as this is a SPEED run.

Achievements
We normally get all meta achievements, except Full House and Been Waiting A Long Time, if you do what I say.

General Loots
Rolls are only done if you need a piece for xmog. A vendor /roll is done at start of the run and whoever wins that gets all vendor trash for the entire run.

----

I expect that as a farming group everybody know the fights prior to pulls. If this is your first time doing Heroic ICC please read up on the fights prior. Although we don't "try" to do the meta achievements we normally get them all except for "Full House" and "Been Waiting A Long Time". Vent/Mumble is required, not optional. I do all of my explaining of fights/achievements in Vent/Mumble.

Please be at least fully geared in gear from the new level 90 5-man heroic instances and be ready to hold at least 40k+ at the minimum on standstill fights.

Please log in 15 minutes prior to raid for invites. Only regulars are guaranteed a re-invite every week. So that means if you show up every week you will get an invite every week - I love constant attendance.

ANY QUESTIONS? JUST ASK!
Edited by Runestrike on 12/27/2012 6:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
ah mah gah! lol just found out. can't get in contact with kraai. quick! add meh!

realid:music4marco@yahoo.com

or. u know wat..i'll pst u >.< brt
Edited by Hellhåmmer on 3/5/2012 4:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Bump. Runestrike got me my icc mount before the cross server raiding. His groups are very reliable.
Reply Quote
Delete
Edited by Pwncess on 3/5/2012 7:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
Another 1 1/2 hour run and 1 shot on Heroic LK.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
quickest f(guitarsqueal)kin run eva. :P
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
bumpity - could always take more. got another person their s'mourne last night. No one is up for shards this coming week.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
I missed out because I lost track of time and nobody wanted to tell me your real ID :(
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I posted in the old thread my realID - what is yours?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
Sorry I fell out of the group last night. ISP was being obnoxious. =(

Started out okay, but my latency shot up on Deathwhisper and by the time we got on Gunship it was over 4k. I logged out and restarted, came back and made it Saurfang and got d/c'd and was unable to connect or even come here to make a post in the old thread. Was out all last night and most of today. -.-

Anyway, sounds like you guys had another clean run. Count me in for future runs...assuming I'm not locked up for assault and battery on the local Time Warner office, that is.
Edited by Audience on 3/6/2012 3:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I'm definitely interested in doing this. So what's the procedure, do I post my real ID or does someone give me theirs, what's the deal? You can hit me up in game on Suramar as well. Screw it, xxbigxxzeus@aol.com add me if you need another dps, and I can bring another.
Edited by Logíc on 3/6/2012 7:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
[quote="41181005915"]I posted in the old thread my realID - what is yours?[/quote

Really? I guess I didn't follow that thread closely enough...

qactuar@gmail.com is mine.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
sent both invites /bump
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
up
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
http://www.openraid.us/index.php/users/raid/1199
Reply Quote
90 Orc Mage
How many weeks has this been going for? Reason being that I'd like to come but if some people already have a huge bump to their /rolls for Invincible then there's not much point.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
we have been doing this for a month - but +2 on rolls have only been going on for 1 week - Either way, If we have been doing roll bonuses for all 4 weeks it really it would not mean that much since it would only be a +8
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
yo yo yo ill go. I was the guy that bit you and !@#$ed your achieve. stchamps12@bellsouth.net
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]