PvP on this server....

85 Goblin Death Knight
03/14/2012 10:24 AMPosted by Ðëlta
Did you get your prestigious arena titles as a human?

Horde for life, end of story. You sound like you assume every person who's been in higher brackets is a human...Look at rooft? Rank 1 worgen? GG SIR
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Horde for life, end of story
Phew almost though i'd have to confiscate you're arena master title lol.
Edited by Ðëlta on 3/14/2012 12:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage

03/13/2012 07:23 PMPosted by Kintor
YOU WANNA THROW DOWN BRO YOU THING YOUR BETTER THAN ME!?

hahah, that is what this thread needed, un-topical, unnecessary, blind aggression. now stop wasting time in the forums and go learn frost. (it's one of your talent tree's)

i lol'd
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
03/14/2012 08:51 AMPosted by Ðëlta
Let's be honest, whatever rating you get as a human you divide it by 2 to get the REAL rating you would have on a real race. Trust me it works.

I got my highest rating as a troll, problem?

/trollface

What you know about blanket statements with no real factual proof?
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Hunter
Pvp on this server.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0s7FYsU_qcw

So the last time the Horde managed a 5 man 'raid' of SW was back in 2010?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
this thread bores me now..... can we pick a new topic to bash each other on? Or just get some fresh faces in here to lol at?
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
My shaman buddy left... =(

le sad
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Pertaining to the op's original question, yes Alliance on Garona are overall better.

Only reason I am horde is because my friends were horde, and I really don't care about taking the game too seriously.

Even before Conrad and other very good PvPers transferred over to Garona (BC/Early WOTLK), the Alliance still were overall better than the horde. While there were still good players on horde side, good players on the Alliance were more abundant, and overall better. IE: Popupmop, Rooft, Skeelz, Kjeldoran, Swiftknife.
Edited by Cepa on 3/16/2012 6:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]