@ Nonhealer + Deathbob

90 Human Death Knight
You two are garbage nuff said
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Sorry kids but killing DW after a 10% nerf needing 3 healers doesnt make you good. So before you talk smack again I would probably try and accomplish something.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
deathbob hasnt killed deathwing yet. neither have i but im not the in a lvl 25 guild with 100+ members.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
The guild isn't who I am pissed at. Its those 2 douches. SoR is a casual guild but they have a few people in there who think they are pro when they obviously are scrub.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
03/06/2012 12:55 PMPosted by Beornegar
Sorry kids but killing DW after a 10% nerf needing 3 healers doesnt make you good. So before you talk smack again I would probably try and accomplish something.

Relax man. I haven't killed DW either but my mom still thinks I'm cool.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
That !@#$ cray
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I remember doing a raid with Deathbob when he was Horde, isn't he like 12? Just ignore any and everything he says, he only attempts to troll and ignores any sort of logic what so ever.

Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
FH
I feel you could say most of this server is garbage, so I don't see the point of calling out two people.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
pretty sure deathbob is 10. i think he told me that so i wouldnt make fun of him. it didnt work.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
So much hate
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]