(A) US #31 WTS Pureblood Fire Hawk - 1 left

100 Draenei Shaman
Need guns for hire? We're here to help you get your titles, metas, and mounts before the Cataclysm expac winds down. Our Dragon Soul price list is below, but we're happy to negotiate a rate for whatever you need.

The Customized Dragon Soul
Only want specific bosses or loot? We're happy to tailor a package that suits your tastes and budget! Heroic pieces are 15k. Contact us with your shopping list and we'll tailor a run and quote for you.

The Complete Firelands Experience (200k) includes:
Smoldering Egg of Millagazor - one of the most visually impressive mounts currently available in World of Warcraft!
The Firelord title
7/7 Dragon Soul Heroic
Unlimited loot

The Complete Dragon Soul Experience (SOLD OUT) includes:
Life-Binder's Handmaiden - the most exclusive mount currently available in World of Warcraft, showing your entire server you helped save Azeroth!
The Savior of Azeroth title
8/8 Dragon Soul Heroic
Unlimited loot

The Dragon Soul Special (120k) includes:
8/8 Dragon Soul Heroic
Unlimited loot

The Savior of Azeroth (50k) includes:
Unlimited loot

We are happy to take TCG mounts as payment! E-mail us at sales@temerityofwindrunner.com, or send a PM in our forums at www.temerityofwindrunner.com to Paisley for more information, or check out our sales page at www.temerityofwindrunner.com/sales. We're happy to answer any of your questions!
Edited by Paisley on 9/12/2012 11:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Seems pretty fair, best of luck selling!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
Probably the best pricing I have seen. Well done.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Cheers, thanks. We're happy to provide the service!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
question i have if someone pays 700k gold also xfers and cannot have loot if needed by main raiders but they are paying for the run?
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
03/07/2012 06:06 PMPosted by Blissy
question i have if someone pays 700k gold also xfers and cannot have loot if needed by main raiders but they are paying for the run?

We absolutely want our buyers to get all the loot they desire, and the majority of loot is available at this point. We are happy to verify with our buyers in advance the availability of their desired loot; just e-mail me your 'shopping list' and I can make sure your loots are in the clear before you transfer or book your run!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
We are happy to work with buyers who'd like to pay in commodities such as TCG mounts and Shadowmourne box goodies. Drop me a line to discuss your options!
Reply Quote
80 Gnome Warlock
Movin on up!
Reply Quote
80 Gnome Mage
Nice pricing. Hope you guys get a nice list of people interested. :D
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
"...some of the best content in the game."

Really? Dragon Soul was crap. Firelands is/was harder than DS, and the DW fight is uninventive, stupid, and a joke of a boss, considering it's supposed to be "THE fight of Cataclysm".

Some of the best content in the game was Ulduar, BWL, Naxx40, AQ, BT, Karazhan. Maybe Firelands. Certainly not DS.

However...Gratz on being able to do this, and the prices seem fairly reasonable.

And before you go saying "Well I don't see you having a DW kill Achieve etc". My server (1) sucks (IE: We're not pugging DS in any way, not with the morons we have on server) and (2) No available raids fit my work schedule.

Cheers.

~Alistania, the Insane Hand of A'dal
Edited by Alistania on 3/9/2012 3:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Saying you don't have a DW kill achieve is one thing, but you don't have a single heroic kill.
You've downed the first two bosses in normal 3 times. Not to mention only Shannox in FL.

It's lookin' like you don't know !@#$.

Um...if I don't have a normal DW kill...why would I have any Heroic DS kills? That statement doesn't make sense to me.

Also: Having some Heroic T11 kills means I "don't know !@#$"?

Get lost.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
03/09/2012 07:49 AMPosted by Restøsexual
I like what you're doing, but you'd only be able to sell it to people on your realm, you can only transfer with like 50kg, so anyone with this kind of gold can't transfer to buy it anyway, and you still can't trade gold cross server, so how do you plan on doing this?

You transfer a guild over, which can hold 1 million gold and yes, it will transfer the 1 million gold over. Only individual characters have a 50,000g transfer limit... that doesn't apply to a guild.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Bump for good service :). Made a purchase from these guys earlier this week and im a happy customer!

/wave
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
I like what you're doing, but you'd only be able to sell it to people on your realm, you can only transfer with like 50kg, so anyone with this kind of gold can't transfer to buy it anyway, and you still can't trade gold cross server, so how do you plan on doing this?

You transfer a guild over, which can hold 1 million gold and yes, it will transfer the 1 million gold over. Only individual characters have a 50,000g transfer limit... that doesn't apply to a guild.

Yep, the Guild transfer is an excellent option! The other option is transferring over with TCG mounts, Shadowmourne Box Goodies, Reins of Poseidus, etc. that you can either liquidate on our server to generate local gold, or make an arrangement with us to take those commodities directly off your hands. There are lots of options, and we're happy to explore all of them with our buyers!
Edited by Paisley on 3/9/2012 5:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Bump for good service :). Made a purchase from these guys earlier this week and im a happy customer!

/wave

Thanks Dark!

You were a pleasure to work with and I'm glad we could get you your Life-Binder's Handmaiden. :)
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
We have an opening for the raid week of March 20th! E-mail me at sales@temerityofwindrunner.com if you are interested in booking a run. :)
Reply Quote
Say me an a mate both wanted to purchase the The Complete Dragon Soul Experience would we be able to pay half each and you be able to run both of us at once (assuming we've worked out who gets what) or would we both need to purchase a separate run ?

just wondering on how many people you're able to carry
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]