(A) US #31 WTS Pureblood Fire Hawk - 1 left

85 Blood Elf Death Knight
I will be selling some TCG mounts that I have and getting the gold 1st, when I have 800k+ Ill get into contact with you, sitting at 215k right now but it wont take long, the mounts sell for a nice price :P.

Ill send an email or contact in game for my mount run, then my friends can be done the week after or whenever possible. Thanks for the fast reply, Ill keep in touch :)
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
I will be selling some TCG mounts that I have and getting the gold 1st, when I have 800k+ Ill get into contact with you, sitting at 215k right now but it wont take long, the mounts sell for a nice price :P.

Ill send an email or contact in game for my mount run, then my friends can be done the week after or whenever possible. Thanks for the fast reply, Ill keep in touch :)

Sounds great, look forward to running with you and your friends. :)
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
03/20/2012 05:06 PMPosted by Bab
Free bump, I guess.

Thanks for running with us last night, Bab!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
+1 for account-wide Maidens is Mists!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
How much for normal Spine and Madness?
Reply Quote
86 Troll Druid
"...some of the best content in the game."

Really? Dragon Soul was crap. Firelands is/was harder than DS, and the DW fight is uninventive, stupid, and a joke of a boss, considering it's supposed to be "THE fight of Cataclysm".

Some of the best content in the game was Ulduar, BWL, Naxx40, AQ, BT, Karazhan. Maybe Firelands. Certainly not DS.

However...Gratz on being able to do this, and the prices seem fairly reasonable.

And before you go saying "Well I don't see you having a DW kill Achieve etc". My server (1) sucks (IE: We're not pugging DS in any way, not with the morons we have on server) and (2) No available raids fit my work schedule.

Cheers.

~Alistania, the Insane Hand of A'dal

Yeah, Ulduar was more fun. :/ Even Naxx25. lol. But everything was fun when I just started. Though, from the solo stuff I've done through the old 40's they LOOK like they'd be a blast. Though somewhat irritating when you're alone and getting ALL the CC on you at once. :P

But hey, if people are willing to spend hours upon hours of their lives, farming kilobytes of imaginary gold for an imaginary title, all the power to them. :D
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
03/24/2012 11:40 PMPosted by Casmavara
How much for normal Spine and Madness?

I'll price check with our 10man group (we only do normal stuff in 10s) and get back to you ASAP.

Cheers!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Bump, possible opening for 8/8+mount for next week. Price is negotiable, and we work with TCG mount trades.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
We've updated our pricing and have an opening for next week!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
150k for the easiest raid in the game WITH a 15% nerf.
Robbery. Good luck getting no one!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Chicle!
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Mage
Would you guys be able got do a cross realm sinestra kill I could pay to get in? If do, how much? Also would shred of woe be available?
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
03/28/2012 05:56 PMPosted by Sløthh
Would you guys be able got do a cross realm sinestra kill I could pay to get in? If do, how much? Also would shred of woe be available?

Unfortunately, we're only doing T11 content as extras for our DS/FL buyers. Sorry I can't help you out!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Contact me in-game or at sales@temerityofwindrunner.com - we work with our buyers to take payment on their own servers/TCG mounts.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
tomato!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Booked for next week but have an opening 4/11. E-mail me at sales@temerityofwindrunner.com to set up your custom run!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
03/29/2012 11:10 AMPosted by Paisley
Booked for next week but have an opening 4/11. E-mail me at sales@temerityofwindrunner.com to set up your custom run!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
03/29/2012 11:10 AMPosted by Paisley
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]