(A) US #31 WTS Pureblood Fire Hawk - 1 left

86 Undead Mage
I must compliment you on your services and the way you present your services. I hate to be jerk.....but with the upcoming expac, wouldn't it just be easier to save your gold and farm the content with MoP gear at level 90?
Not my main, no heroic kills, have no idea what my progression is, nor do I care..................still pugging.

My bad. Just noticed the initial date of the post. My post was irrelevant at the time.
Edited by Insanelord on 7/27/2012 11:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I must compliment you on your services and the way you present your services. I hate to be jerk.....but with the upcoming expac, wouldn't it just be easier to save your gold and farm the content with MoP gear at level 90?
Not my main, no heroic kills, have no idea what my progression is, nor do I care..................still pugging.

My bad. Just noticed the initial date of the post. My post was irrelevant at the time.

No, no -it's a valid question even now. In all likelihood, it will be much harder to find groups interested in doing older content when there is so much new MoP stuff to do.

Additionally, if mount drop rates are nerfed as they were at the end of WotLK, it's a question of how you value your time - is it worth it to spend 150k and 15 minutes to guarantee yourself a fancy mount, or do you want to potentially spend hours and months hoping to get lucky with a 3% drop rate. Different strokes for different folks, as it were!

In any case, thanks for the compliment & the bump, and good luck in MoP!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
07/28/2012 02:59 PMPosted by Painuser
I sent you guys an email about a day ago hoping to hear a response soon.

Yep, Hope we can do your runs!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Bump! Get your DS/FL mounts before MoP!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
up
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Currently booked in DS & FL until Aug 22. Get your mounts before it's too late!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
how much for a firelord mount?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
07/31/2012 06:43 PMPosted by Bamyourdead
how much for a firelord mount?

Since the time to get these mounts is rapidly disappearing, prices have been rebounding recently. We're currently at 100k if you can provide a 6/7H id, or 150k if it is done as part of a full clear.

If you're interested, feel free to contact me at sales@temerityofwindrunner.com.

Cheers!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Up
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
up
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Our Next DS opening is Aug 22 - get yours before it's too late!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
08/01/2012 04:06 PMPosted by Paisley
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
There is no glory is being carried for gold.

Just sayin.

Some folks lost sight of what the word ACHIEVEMENT means...
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Bump? Because I am replying to the "Achievements and Guild Advancement", Simply stating that selling a carried spot is not an achievement. Not saying you aren't entitled to sell your 'services', simply pointing out what I thought was pretty obvious:

Definition of ACHIEVEMENT
: the act of achieving : accomplishment
: a result gained by effort b : a great or heroic deed
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Bump? Because I am replying to the "Achievements and Guild Advancement", Simply stating that selling a carried spot is not an achievement. Not saying you aren't entitled to sell your 'services', simply pointing out what I thought was pretty obvious:

Definition of ACHIEVEMENT
: the act of achieving : accomplishment
: a result gained by effort b : a great or heroic deed

While your point is well taken, I wonder how you're choosing which sales thread(s) to use to critique the sales model. After all, these forums are rife with guilds offering their services.

Anyway, thanks again for the bump!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Currently booked in DS & FL until Aug 22. Get your mounts before it's too late!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]