New Scroll of Resurrection is now Live

Community Manager
The new World of Warcraft Scroll of Resurrection is now live! Read all about it, and take a look at the new Spectral Gryphon and Spectral Wind Rider mounts that you can earn, right here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/4539329/

Our updated Scroll of Resurrection guide is here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/services/scroll-of-resurrection/

Here's the FAQ: http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/scroll-of-resurrection-faq

And you can click here to begin sending Scrolls of Resurrection to friends who qualify: https://us.battle.net/account/management/wow/services/sor-invite.html?locale=en-us
Edited by Kaivax on 3/6/2012 6:29 PM PST
85 Human Mage
Suddenly thankful I have an inactive account. :3
90 Night Elf Druid
I understand the purpose of this, and it's a great idea but I can't help but notice all the rewards from Blizzard, be it from Recruit a Friend or Scroll of Resurrection offer nothing for continued loyalty.

Business is business, and there's no point offering a carrot to a mule that's already hard at work, but a token gesture of appreciation would be welcome for those that kept their subs active, rather than offering incentives only to those who have abandoned your product.
Edited by Sylant on 3/6/2012 6:37 PM PST
90 Human Mage
Literally giving away 80s now. This is getting ridiculous.
Am I going to start seeing level 80s that need help because they were only level 10 before Scroll, or is there some hidden mechanic on this 80 boost?
90 Human Warlock
I love the gryphon... But I doubt even all that will get my friend to re-join. :(
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Literally giving away 80s now. This is getting ridiculous.
Am I going to start seeing level 80s that need help because they were only level 10 before Scroll, or is there some hidden mechanic on this 80 boost?

The "hidden mechanic" is that only players that used to have an active account can redeem that offer, and that they already have a friend that will (hopefully) be their helper.
85 Human Mage
03/06/2012 06:39 PMPosted by Killercaitie
I love the gryphon... But I doubt even all that will get my friend to re-join. :(

If it's a RL friend, maybe offer to pay for the month for them?
90 Troll Druid
Please tell me Armored models exist! (...and mean it!)
71 Human Hunter
so is it possible to reactivate a second account with this under your own battlenet id and transfer the newly leveled 80 to your own account?
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I feel cheated because I have paid for my second account I barely use and could have gotten something valuable if I hadn't been paying you guys. So the moral of the story is to abandon a wow account in the hopes of being bribed to come back for a month?
90 Draenei Priest
03/06/2012 06:46 PMPosted by Maaru
so is it possible to reactivate a second account with this under your own battlenet id and transfer the newly leveled 80 to your own account?

I would assume so, as long as you don't transfer to a different server first since that would require the 3 day cooldown?

100 Tauren Druid
90 day offer... so that pretty much guarantees MoP won't be out before then. Not that there was much doubt of that, but still.

Also, is this part of the "plan" to fix low-pop servers?
Edited by Mishotem on 3/6/2012 6:53 PM PST
85 Worgen Hunter
can i send one of my old accounts one of these that's on the same battle.net account as my active one?
90 Orc Warrior
As a loyal customer, thanks for nothing blizz. I guess i should have quit when i tried TOR and not played both.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]