New Scroll of Resurrection is now Live

90 Undead Death Knight
I find it verry funny, blizz feeling the pinch , GOOD!
Bring a friend in to this, not a chance in &^%% , crash n burn blizz,,, lmfao verry funny lol
71 Tauren Paladin
I can send a scroll to someone email me your battle net email or give me your char name and realm please.My Email is msbetajr1@gmail.com
Edited by Gawainne on 4/3/2012 3:40 PM PDT
90 Undead Priest
If anyone is still looking for a scroll I can send one, just send your info to me at imouthere82@yahoo.com
100 Night Elf Druid
If anyone needs a scroll send your battle.net email information to me and I will send you one. Thanks!

sugarheart14@yahoo.com
85 Night Elf Druid
If you need a scroll, email me with your bnet email and I will send you one right away. =)

BlueEyedAussie@gmail.com
80 Draenei Mage
Have all these complainers been living under a rock or something for their entire lives? Most businesses offer perks and incentives to new and returning customers that current customers don't get. It's done everywhere, by everyone. Why are you all acting like this is some new thing that Blizzard came up with just to tick you off?
85 Human Death Knight
Im am completely disgusted by the scroll of resurrection free level 80 rewards.

I have recently been doing the recruit-a-friend bonus with my friend, where i reached 120 grant levels. Due to a number to circumstances outside the game i was unable to spend these points, and contacted blizzard 20 minutes after the time had expired telling of my dilemma, with a detailed list of how i would have spent those levels. They claimed they were unable to retrieve those levels which i guess is fair, however i think there should be exceptions seeing as they are now handing out free level 80 characters, to players who didn't stick with the game.

This was about a week before the scroll of resurrection rewards were released.
After seeing these rewards i am disgusted as i know it will take me days of my time to retrieve those levels lost with the recruit-a-friend grant levels, whereas a player who is re-joining wow through the scroll of resurrection is gifted a free 80 character. I think it is unfair i lose those levels i worked so hard to gain, where people can now gain free rewards so simply not earning those rewards in the game.
90 Orc Death Knight
If you want me to send you a scroll, please email me at: lancelim2@gmail.com
letting me know you want one.
86 Draenei Paladin
04/04/2012 03:01 PMPosted by Revorii
Have all these complainers been living under a rock or something for their entire lives? Most businesses offer perks and incentives to new and returning customers that current customers don't get. It's done everywhere, by everyone. Why are you all acting like this is some new thing that Blizzard came up with just to tick you off?

I disagree, this is more of a modern problem. Historically companies offered discounts and favors to their long term, loyal and largest customers. In my experience corporate ethics have been on the decline more sharper than ever in recent years. Offering only deals to new customers and telling existing customers "too bad" doesn't do much to build up your brand. Comcast is an excellent example of a company that behaved in this manner and has suffered terribly, to the point where they have gone as far as to try and re-brand themselves with Xfinity. That being said, Blizzard has been smart in this case offering something to both existing and new/returning customers with this promotion.
87 Blood Elf Warlock
Well I am a "noob" one of these people that got a free upgrade, to a level 80. As for needing a lifetime of playing WOW to "truly understand the character" , i played around with my Warlock for about a week and am completing the same raids as everyone else. It not rocket science and not that difficult to play the character.
90 Tauren Druid
If anyone would like a scroll of resurrection please email me your character name/realm or your battle.net email and I'll send you one :3

silverwingfox@inbox.com
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]