New Scroll of Resurrection is now Live

85 Human Paladin
I have to admit, I do have some /jealous issues. I want the mount, but know noone who has quit WoW, let alone anyone who wants to come back.

The funny thing was, when I first saw the mount on MMO Champion, I said to myself, "That would be a mount I'd buy in the shop."

/sigh
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If you are wondering, this does work for accounts with the same email address. Time to go claim my lvl 80 druid :D
For the Horde!
1 Dwarf Mage
What a bunch of whiners. you people are just as bad as the ones who demand they get a refund to the sale price of an item they bought 2-3 weeks prior to it going on sale.

1. Big deal it's an existing toon on an inactive account that will get bumped up to 80. I just leveled a warlock to 82 in 4 days.

The problem is with this is that some people aren't trying to level a toon as fast as possible.

If a friend is coming back to play the game with me or anyone else for that matter, I can see that they might want to play in the smae area their friends are at. So "BOOM" you can start one of your preexisting characters at 80, 1 not all, just 1. All other toons have to be leveled up normally.

One of the biggest gripes I have heard is getting new friends into the game and it is just too daunting of a task since they have to start at 1 when we are 60/70/80/85/90 etc. so some people are turned off. Some returning players may feel the same way and say forget it they are 15-25 levels ahead. Plus, are you saying if you came back to play with friends that you wouldn't want to catch up to them as fast as you can to be with them?

Over all, most of you are whining for the sake of whining. Rage in the streets the next time the dish networks offer you a better price than cable or when cell phone companies offer a better deal to get new customers thru the doors.
90 Draenei Death Knight
Always creating new ways to make money instead of focusing on fixing in game problems, no one will want to come back to a broken game blizzard so stop looking to your belly button and listen to your CURRENT customers before they go away too. Business are business right?

That being said, the mount looks nice.
67 Gnome Mage
To all the haters, deal with it. I'm back and with free 80. Yummy.
90 Dwarf Shaman
Wait, I jsut took the "Free 7 Day" visit and see what yo have been missing package. I started it up on March 3rd...

The scroll is for accounts that have been inactive since March 4th. So I cant get this offer now?

Belive me, I feel the complaints of loyal wower's as well, but that was some sneaky !@#$ if BLizz offered 7 free days with a deadline offer of March 5th and then on March 6th puts this offer out.
I HAVEN"T GOT MY MOUNT!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!
90 Night Elf Hunter
AFK
03/06/2012 09:02 PMPosted by Dajakisubo
Second off, I shouldn't have to quit the game to get perks related to the game.

What perks? Are you mad because they're getting the $40 expansion? The 'free' 80? Because if you are happy with the character you are playing, and the realm you are on, then you would have never used those perks anyway.

Some people won't re-sign because they can't justify the expansion cost. This reason is no longer an issue thanks to Blizzard.

You never know what character your friend is going to choose. It could be a level one they made but just never got around to or a level seventy main that they just couldn't ever max out. It's not like they can use it on a new character, if I'm reading the FAQ right. My guess is that, if they are trying it out for seven days, they'll probably want to pick a character they're familiar with.
85 Undead Rogue
I think I will take this oportunity to stop paying you guyz.
My wife asked me to cancel my son's account as he hasn't played in months. My reward for wasting at least $45 is not having access to this. Way to reward loyalty
03/06/2012 09:13 PMPosted by Layiaissa
Second off, I shouldn't have to quit the game to get perks related to the game.

What perks? Are you mad because they're getting the $40 expansion? The 'free' 80? Because if you are happy with the character you are playing, and the realm you are on, then you would have never used those perks anyway.

Some people won't re-sign because they can't justify the expansion cost. This reason is no longer an issue thanks to Blizzard.

You never know what character your friend is going to choose. It could be a level one they made but just never got around to or a level seventy main that they just couldn't ever max out. It's not like they can use it on a new character, if I'm reading the FAQ right. My guess is that, if they are trying it out for seven days, they'll probably want to pick a character they're familiar with.

Besides Cata is soon becoming outdated. They have been giving away free lvl 80 since 4.2.

I can prove your first point about free lvl 80. I honestly like the characters i have now. I like lvling my character up instead of just getting handed one, that way i know how to play my classes then just go "what does this button do"

I think ppl are just more upset about free realm transfer
Wait, I jsut took the "Free 7 Day" visit and see what yo have been missing package. I started it up on March 3rd...

The scroll is for accounts that have been inactive since March 4th. So I cant get this offer now?

Belive me, I feel the complaints of loyal wower's as well, but that was some sneaky !@#$ if BLizz offered 7 free days with a deadline offer of March 5th and then on March 6th puts this offer out.

why so ppl can miss use the scroll and un sub and re sub with in the time frame?
90 Troll Mage
I just resurrected my 2nd account, and set up a 30day subscription via credit card. Do I need to wait until the 7 free days pass before my main account unlocks the spectral mount?
03/06/2012 09:09 PMPosted by Aidhehm
One of the biggest gripes I have heard is getting new friends into the game and it is just too daunting of a task since they have to start at 1 when we are 60/70/80/85/90 etc. so some people are turned off. Some returning players may feel the same way and say forget it they are 15-25 levels ahead. Plus, are you saying if you came back to play with friends that you wouldn't want to catch up to them as fast as you can to be with them?

So why are only returning players able to play without purchasing the expansions that have come out since they left? Why do new players have to do it?

For that matter, if leveling is so tedius as to keep people away, why make new players do it?

Just irritating, honestly.
85 Human Mage
So can i send my 2nd account under my battle net Email a scroll or will i have to make a new battle net email account and send it to that account and merge it ? will it cost money to merge it please help
85 Blood Elf Hunter
And just last week I talked my friend into joining back to WoW, then this came up...
85 Human Mage
also i got on my maint account and sense a scroll to my account email and didnt recieve it why is this
03/06/2012 09:28 PMPosted by Lyricz
also i got on my maint account and sense a scroll to my account email and didnt recieve it why is this

I know they are sending them till night but it is night im just not sure when and maybe you missed todays deadline and wont get it till tomorrow idk
85 Human Mage
so can i xfer that level 80 to my main account?? will it cost?? or do i have to buy the 30 day thing first?
then its free? please answer
85 Human Mage
so can i xfer that level 80 to my main account?? will it cost?? or do i have to buy the 30 day thing first?
then its free? please answer
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]