[A] the muppet show 5/8 H DS10 lfm

100 Dwarf Rogue
muppet show needs a pally or druid healer with a dps OS for heroic progression. we could also use a dk dps with a tank OS. you should have 395+ ilvl and 8/8 normal cleared. (so, basically this post applies to 12 ppl that i can look up on wowprogress - but i'm posting here anyway)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Pretty legit post here bro, love the caps and stuff.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
03/07/2012 07:02 AMPosted by Igmodorf
muppet show needs a pally or druid healer with a dps OS for heroic progression. we could also use a dk dps with a tank OS. you should have 395+ ilvl and 8/8 normal cleared. (so, basically this post applies to 12 ppl that i can look up on wowprogress - but i'm posting here anyway)
wow... mad props on the progression. We certainly are not in a place to provide any assistance... so kindly accept our moral support.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Rogue
thanks! very chill of you to say so. :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I know Nath is pretty thin, but not a single person eligible and / or interested in some proegression?

"Hello, hello, hello... Is there anybody out there?"
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Considering the only raid guild on nath alliance is...yours. lol
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Have any alts on Alliance side Veng? lol

Come sleep with the enemy. :) Seriously tho if you know anyone send them our way. Hook a brosef up!!

This is the problem with literally having only 10 people. 1 leaves and everything comes to a screeching halt.

Also, if anyone has any friends on other servers that are quality players, we could RealID them and get them in that way. Always forget about that...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I havent played this game in 4 months, and the only people i know are in YYC who has long since left.

And yes, thats exactly why your guild died miserably in the early cata race, unfortunately the pool is probably nil now.

Good luck =D
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
03/13/2012 12:49 PMPosted by Melix
Also, if anyone has any friends on other servers that are quality players, we could RealID them and get them in that way. Always forget about that...
Sadly, RealID won't work for DS. They'd have to xfer to join you guys.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
03/13/2012 01:05 PMPosted by Malanorei
Sadly, RealID won't work for DS. They'd have to xfer to join you guys.

Yeah, you're right Mal.
•You can now form same-faction raids with Real ID friends, allowing you to enter Raid Finder in groups larger than 5, run older normal or heroic raids, or participate in Battlegrounds. You will not yet be able to run normal or heroic Dragon Soul with cross-realm raids of Real ID friends.

Well WTF is the point of that...lol
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior

You don't want him
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

You don't want him

You so mad bro

and yeahh the whole cross realm raids except the one people actually do is kinda dumb
Reply Quote

Well WTF is the point of that...lol

I could think of a couple reasons why
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Just to let Muppet Show know, rets main raid broke up like ~4-5th week of DS....

So i got no idea why the small epeens were out to play the other night, !@#$ talking about 9/10 raiders of their core group that dont raid/quit months ago
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Just to let Muppet Show know, rets main raid broke up like ~4-5th week of DS....

So i got no idea why the small epeens were out to play the other night, !@#$ talking about 9/10 raiders of their core group that dont raid/quit months ago

Huh? I must have missed something. I try to steer clear of drama.

Anyway yeah... help. We need quality peeps.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Rogue
oh boy, posts. we are saved at last!!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
apologies for the mis-comm
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]