(H-10) 3/8 HM<Hypnosis> needs a hunter!

85 Orc Death Knight
We are looking for a hunter, preferably survival, to fill out our roster as we progress through heroics. We are currently 3/8 HM in Dragon Soul.

*About Us*

Hypnosis was founded in February of 2010. The original members were all in an Alliance guild which ran 25 man content and two 10 man raids each week. We were all members of one of the 10 man teams and decided we preferred the 10 man content to 25 mans. We re-rolled Horde and Hypnosis was born.

Our members have a vast amount of raiding experience - many have raided content stemming back to vanilla WoW, even more in TBC and some who started playing in WotLK only. While our resume does not reveal world first kills or achievements accomplished by no other, what does grant us a modicum of pride is that we have achieved our goals of progression while maintaining a casual raid atmosphere.

Raid Times

Tuesday and Thursday, 8-11 server time. These are occasionally moved if we have multiple people out on a given day, but this is very rare.

What we are looking for

We are in need of a good hunter to fill out our group. We are a ten man guild that has a roster of eleven - we don't sit a class based on a fight, so you don't need to worry about that. We do, however, need strong attendance (since we only have one backup at any given time). We run a fairly lax schedule compared to the vast majority of guilds that have progressed as far as we have, but attendance on those two raid nights is critical.

While we would prefer you to have a decent level of gear, that's something we can always get for someone who is the right fit - we are looking for good players, not just good item level.

We would prefer that applicants have at least normal mode experience in Dragon Soul, but those who do not will still be considered based on application and gear.

How to apply

to apply, fill out an app on our forums at www.hypnosisofsenjin.wowstead.com - if you have any questions, you can contact me (Beasticles, Susanexpress) in game.

Exceptional players of any class are also encouraged to apply. If you think you can top our meters, one heal anything, or tank the entire raid zone at one time, send us an app.
Edited by Beasticles on 3/9/2012 12:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Still looking!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
I'm a hunter...I think?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
Can you mend pet?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
I would like to be mended. I'm lonely :'(
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
You aren't a pet. No mending for you!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Still looking for quality applicants.
Reply Quote
Question.

Will there be cake?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]