Selling hFL + hDS + Sinestra LOWPRICE!!

90 Goblin Shaman
Selling Heroic: Madness of Deathwing achievement which includes in-game title "Savior of Azeroth".

This package deal also includes a 100% guaranteed mount: Life-Binder's Handmaiden
This also includes a full run 8/8H in Dragon Soul and ALL loot that drops.
Message or mail in game for the most recent low price.

Selling Heroic: Ragnaros achievement which includes the in-game title "Firelord".

This package deal also includes a 100% guaranteed mount: Smoldering Egg of Millagazor
This also includes a full run 7/7H in Firelands and all loot that drops.
Message or mail in game for the most recent low price.

Selling Heroic: Sinestra achievement which includes the awesome in-game title "Dragonslayer"

I've always wanted to be a dragonslayer.
The NEW low price for this is 70k

We've sold every boss so far. You can contact me (Popsickelz, Poprocknroll) in-game for further details on our next available timeslot. If I am not online, please send me an in-game mail or whisper some other member from Coalition online.

Note: All the loot that drops is free for the buyer in that run. (If you need something, and it drops, its yours)

** We are also selling any mount/title/boss that is NOT listed here in any difficulty. Message in-game for details **
Edited by Poprocknroll on 6/14/2012 10:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
125.1k and 90k would have been simpler since whoever is buying the mount doesn't care how much each person is making.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
um thanks for ruining my marketing strategy. lol
when ppl see small numbers they are more interested.
Edited by Poprocknroll on 3/7/2012 12:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
I honestly think we're selling this way to cheap, current prices are between 200k and 250k in Illidan, etc.
Edited by Tingpei on 3/7/2012 4:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
03/07/2012 04:43 PMPosted by Tingpei
I honestly think we're selling this way to cheap, current prices are between 200k and 250k in Illidan, etc.

Illidan has a much larger AH market, and more players with this amount of gold to throw around. I would have been interested for my Alt if you had kept the price at 90k like the original post.
Edited by Criptos on 3/10/2012 11:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
42 Worgen Rogue
I'll buy the Mount as long as it stays 125k and not 175k like Snuffy says. And Criptos is right, there is less money thrown around in Destro's economy. Illidian has nearly 3 times the population
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
whisper me in game on popsickelz/poprocknroll
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Selling Heroic: Ragnaros achievement which includes the in-game title "Firelord".

This package deal also includes a 100% guaranteed mount: Smoldering Egg of Millagazor
The total price for this package is 15k*.

Selling Heroic: Sinestra achievement which includes the awesome in-game title "Dragonslayer"

I've always wanted to be a dragonslayer.
The total price for this is 10k*

We've sold several of both bosses. You can contact me (Popsickelz, Poprocknroll) or Extatic in-game for further details on our next available timeslot.

*Small font: There will be 9 people carrying, must pay price above per head.

...haha that doesn't make it any better
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
03/07/2012 04:43 PMPosted by Tingpei

That's because people get the supreme pleasure of having a good guild run them through it.

zing.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest

That's because people get the supreme pleasure of having a good guild run them through it.

zing.

By good you mean a guild that raids 7days a week having 4 times more hours than us, so yes you're probably right.
Our run is as smooth as a baby butt, and hey you don't like the price, feel free to xfer to Illidan and pay their price, or better yet, make yourself a raid and compete against us, maybe the price will lower...
Edited by Tingpei on 3/14/2012 2:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I read it as Smarter > Coalition.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
03/14/2012 01:37 PMPosted by Redstripe

I approve of this message.

Also you may be ignorant to this but 250 "cookies" refers to dollars. Not thousands of gold.

#geteducated
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Our run is as smooth as a baby butt

unless of course snux is leading it
Reply Quote
I always provide a small drink and cheese pizza with my orders of Firelands
Reply Quote
03/14/2012 01:37 PMPosted by Redstripe

Fall damage > Redcoat57
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
The best part of this run is that you get to raid with Blingpei(Pjuice) for one night in your life.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
03/21/2012 01:48 AMPosted by Extatic

Fall damage > Redcoat57

You sir are a bold faced liar.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Still selling these. The mounts are going to a less than 1% drop rate in MoP.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
yo, selling spots.. booked for a while. Sign up now before the line gets too big!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
are you guys still selling mount? If so let me know
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]