399 Shadow/397 Holy Priest | LF SERVER XFER

85 Blood Elf Priest
Hey guys, right now I am playing on the server Boulderfist. It's a mediocre sized server, with a few decent guilds. The guild that I am currently in, Downfall, is going to stop raiding until the release of the new expansion. In the mean time, a friend and I are going to be server xfering to a brand new server. We looked at quite a few, and decided that this server seems pretty darn good. Lots of guilds with heroic mode progression, and decent raid times!

My main is a 399 Shadow priest, with OS holy, 397 ilvl.
I healed all through Cata, and only recently switched to shadow. I would mostly like to DPS, and heal when needed! My friend is a 397 mage by the name of Zaramali. We both have lots of raid exp, and are extremely dedicated to raiding, playing our roles to the best of our abilities, showing up on time, willing to improve where needed, learn from mistakes, and strive to be the best!

So I guess I'll get to the point. We don't want to blindly xfer into a server where we do not know anybody, and we want to xfer together. Are there any guilds that are looking/willing to take us? If so, let me know on this post! :) What are your raid times? Progression? Etc!

Thank you!
Chogal
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
My guild has downed HM Morchok seven times, and we have had barely any attempts to other heroic mode bosses due to other players not being there once the time came, or due to their inactivity. I am looking for a guild to help with the progress that we are both capable of helping with. We were both hindered by our guilds lack of enthusiasm to raid, which is why why are looking to come here. :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Harmless self bump! :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Another bump. (: If anybody is interested, just add me on Battle.net and send me a whisper!

Bnet: imoppy@hotmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
strictly horde or what?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Depending on the group/guild I may consider doing a faction change, yes. If the faction change was paid for I would do it in a heartbeat.
Reply Quote
55 Night Elf Death Knight
03/07/2012 09:23 PMPosted by Chogal
My guild has downed HM Morchok seven times, and we have had barely any attempts to other heroic mode bosses due to other players not being there once the time came, or due to their inactivity.

This comes across a little dishonest. Many guilds don't have time to put into the later heroics due to lack of time. It can even be an issue for some of the earlier heroic bosses if you're still wiping a lot on the first few. But to say that you don't have time after just heroic morchok, which most pugs can one shot, sounds a little fishy. It seems like you've killed heroic morchok for almost two months now, and yet there wasn't ever enough time to get in at least a couple of attempts in on anything else? Seems like your guild is making a conscious decision to clear normal mode instead of attempting any of the bosses that are actually difficult. Nothing wrong with that, but no need to lie about it.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
you can see if any asphyxia groups are recruiting that specific setup. asphyxiatich.shivtr.com
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Priest
Should have went to illidan if you were looking for good end game raiding.

They pug 4+/8 every day...
Edited by Cuppycãke on 3/15/2012 11:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]