ICC25 / Shadowmourne Rewards.

80 Human Paladin
Most of you might know me for making 70 and 80 twinks but I am going to work towards another [item="Shadowmourne" /] on this toon this time and i was wondering if anyone be intrested in the Following Rewards :

[item="Crimson DeathCharger" /]
[item="Tabard of the Lightbringer" /]
[item="Jaina's Locket" /]
[item="Muradin's Favor" /]
[item="Sylvanas's Music Box" /]

I will be holding my ICC25 Heroic and Reg runs probably Wensday, Thursday and many other achievement runs like Ulduar , Firelands and Tier11 content.
So if you are intrested in any other runs like transmog/title/rep/mount or even twinking a toon you know where to find me or can pst me ingame if got any other questions.
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
Nay Smash I did the item link wrong lol just noticed that ... Anyways if you want to look at the items you can atlas/wowhead it or maybe can link from my other toon.
Reply Quote
*holds sign* will work for death charger
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
Hey I want to come for a H ICC 25 for title, I'll send you a message ingame.

Edit: hey is your main of the same name without the special a in the name, if so then we are in the same guild lol
Edited by Silton on 3/11/2012 9:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
Yes ... Yes it is thank you for noticing the diffrent A now you deserve a cookie. :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]