Legion of Noobs

90 Worgen Druid
Dearest Ravenholdt,

Months ago an announcement was issued stating the creation of an Alliance PvP Protection Agency, and the Legion of Noobs was born.

Since then, and thousands of training hours later, we have assembled some of the finest skilled agents Azeroth has to offer. These skills include, but are not limited to, healing skills, stunning skills, damage skills, and bo-staff skills. We have single handedly kept the horde dummy making industry alive for years to come.

What does all this mean? The meaning is two-fold.

Fold the first, the horde shall die. Simple enough. It is time to unleash this terror unto the world of the horde. For years, alliance have quested under the shadow of the horde. The times will change. We are here to terrorize. Level discrimination does not exist. Horde, you will die.

Fold the second, any member of the Alliance willing to sacrifice his life and put his training to the test should immediately take notice. You are not alone. We have hundreds willing to fight alongside you. Just give the call, and we will take up sword beside you.

The gauntlet has been dropped. It's go time.

-Braebaric
Legion of Noobs
"Kill for us. Die for us. Live through us!"
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Level discrimination does not exist. Horde, you will die.

If you wanna be like that..
Reply Quote
15 Dwarf Paladin
03/02/2012 03:03 PMPosted by Braebaric
These skills include, but are not limited to, healing skills, stunning skills, damage skills, and bo-staff skills.

got any skills for defending against fresh fruit?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piWCBOsJr-w
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid
Boozle, put your pants back on and quit waving your fruit around.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
What skills do you train your guild members? Is it to fail? Randoms from your guild attack me while leveling atleast once a day and always fail. What kind of protection agency has members attempting to gank others while they quest? All your guild members are good for is easy honor points. Keep trying tho, I salute your attempts.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Gotats, sorry we forced you to take it to the forums. We like to settle things in Azeroth. If we were failing at ganking you, I don't understand your complaint. If we attacked you on a PvP server and you got a little irritated, I understand your complaint.

In the Legion of Noobs, we understand how it goes. We take the good and the bad of ganking. We don't complain on forums.

We have upgraded you and your guild to priority status. If we couldn't gank you then, we will work on getting better to gank you in the future.

All that said, thanks for the forum love. We want to know we are making a difference in the world of Azeroth.

You'll be seeing more of us in the future.
-Braebaric
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
10/20/2012 10:00 AMPosted by Braebaric
We have upgraded you and your guild to priority status

Bahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahaa

*Wheeze*

hahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahaav.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
You should get that wheeze checked out.
Reply Quote
Oh good, now I have a reason to kill you people that isn't related to your terrible guild name.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
10/20/2012 10:00 AMPosted by Braebaric
your guild to priority status.

Be forewarned, you will be messing with the wrong Warlock's guild.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
dude, your guild already lost by coming to the forums to complain about PvP =\
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
I am not irritated in any way by your guild in any way. Call it.... slightly amused. My complaint however is lack of training you seem to give your guild members. I am pleased to see my status upgraded. I look foreward to meeting you and others of your guild in many many pleasing pvp battles to come.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
not complaining about the pvp and their attempted gankings. lets call it calling them out on their misinformation about the guild on their forum post. Also just to stir the pot on the whole world pvp thing.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
#@#$ just got real.
Reply Quote
I find it rather funny that your guild, Legion of Noobs ganks alts, in return then get farmed by two people for days! Target the guild Doing it Wrong as long as my farmville score keeps going up I am 100% okay with it! :D
Happy Hunting!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I find it rather funny that your guild, Legion of Noobs ganks alts, in return then get farmed by two people for days! Target the guild Doing it Wrong as long as my farmville score keeps going up I am 100% okay with it! :D
Happy Hunting!

Love the hat. One of the best items in the game.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
10/20/2012 07:12 PMPosted by Soysaucie

I don't get this.

*turns to others* What did the cow say?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]