Legion of Noobs

Cow goes 'Moooo!'

10/20/2012 04:30 PMPosted by Gotats
not complaining about the pvp and their attempted gankings. lets call it calling them out on their misinformation about the guild on their forum post. Also just to stir the pot on the whole world pvp thing.

Sorry, but it's a forum rule -- he who posts first about any but the most congratulatory 'pvp happened' posts automatically loses. =\
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Cow goes 'Moooo!'

not complaining about the pvp and their attempted gankings. lets call it calling them out on their misinformation about the guild on their forum post. Also just to stir the pot on the whole world pvp thing.

Sorry, but it's a forum rule -- he who posts first about any but the most congratulatory 'pvp happened' posts automatically loses. =\

Actually, the OP of this thread talks about PVP and how the big bad Horde was mean to the Alliance so the heroic and mighty Legion of Noobs had to form to stop them.

I.E LoN lost with the first post of the thread.
Reply Quote
10/20/2012 10:25 PMPosted by Draxonicar
Actually, the OP of this thread talks about PVP and how the big bad Horde was mean to the Alliance so the heroic and mighty Legion of Noobs had to form to stop them.

sounds like srs bizness.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
The original post was a (somewhat story-telling RP) declaration. It was not a complaint. We understand the ramification of such the declaration. We lose some. We win some. We won't complain. This is the bed we made.

Apologies for disturbing your PvP server experience, but our intentions were clear in advance.

-Braebaric
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
You'll be seeing more of us in the future.
-Braebaric

You goin to jail now!

http://www.yougointojailnow.com/
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Really, in my book anyone who attacks the opposing faction with anything below a green level rack is the lowest form of scum on Azeroth.

Heck all legion of noobs is doing is the exact opposite of what a protection agency should do, they are propagating the "Red=Dead" mentality, while I do not subscribe to it, how am I supposed to tell people they are wrong between TM, VVN, and this?

I don't endorse killing random alliance, but I don't stop them now either.
Reply Quote
10/21/2012 01:41 AMPosted by Darethy
I don't endorse killing random alliance, but I don't stop them now either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=jsHR77oQKEY#t=133s
Reply Quote
19 Night Elf Druid
lol WHOA OMG!!!! ARE YOU GUYS SAYING THAT PVP HAPPENED ON A PVP SERVER! Holy !@#$ this hasn't happened before how do we deal with this problem?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I laughed at that youtube video.

Hard.
Reply Quote
the movie is pretty hysterical too, imo. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Cow goes 'Moooo!'

You called?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
I do not have anything witty to say at this time, but I do however hope to see some righteous all out pvp battles start popping up out of no where. Ventblaze,Soysaucie,and myself will be glad to go toe to toe with you.
Reply Quote
10/21/2012 01:41 AMPosted by Darethy
Really, in my book anyone who attacks the opposing faction with anything below a green level rack is the lowest form of scum on Azeroth.

Thanks, Darrethy...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
10/21/2012 10:17 PMPosted by Draxonicar
Thanks, Darrethy...

Your welcome!
Reply Quote
70 Gnome Warlock
10/22/2012 07:25 AMPosted by Darethy
Your welcome!

You were a big meany while we were trying to take down Sha yesterday.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
10/22/2012 07:25 AMPosted by Darethy
Thanks, Darrethy...

Your welcome!

You're*
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
The sha fights is the biggest world pvp battle i have seen since participating in some really epic summoning stone fights back in wrath. WTB more spontaneous "wtf you ganked me i'm bringing my friends to teach you a lesson" throwdowns
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Took a rare from sneaky bunny, Winning!
Reply Quote
10/22/2012 11:16 AMPosted by Tamantrian
Took a rare from sneaky bunny, Winning!

...I assume he's talking about this, but I wasn't aware of any rares and I don't think it is anything to brag about...

http://imgur.com/a/w5Hch

EDIT: HAHA! I knew that name looked familiar!

http://imgur.com/a/LzL7s

You were there in the Crucible of Carnage!
Edited by Draxonicar on 10/22/2012 6:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]