Hi!
Edited by Compactdisc on 4/1/2012 6:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
93 Night Elf Druid
Bye
Edited by Everdean on 4/19/2012 11:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
21 Night Elf Warrior
This is by far the best guild for casuals and those wanting the old guild feeling. Helpful, friendly, structured, and dedicated. Not for the hardcore players but those that wish to enjoy the journey and other aspects of the game, this is a great guild to get involved with.
Reply Quote
40 Gnome Priest
Everdean hey...I miss you guys,but have not been able to get on as my computer was destroyed by molten lava when I accidently dropped it in a volcano. I should be returning to my homeland soon. At that time I shall look for a suitable pc and download WoW. I hope to return to guild and contribute as much as you all have helped me. I love you guys. Peace.....
Reply Quote
38 Undead Priest
Just adding that I personally like this guild. :)
Reply Quote
93 Night Elf Druid
Thank you guys :)
Reply Quote
40 Gnome Priest
Hey I am back from my trip to Hawaii. "do not take your laptop with you at high altitudes" It is so windy omg. Anyways I am so jetlagged. I am gonna crash then hopefully get on tomorrow and hope the invite is still good. Btw I will be playing normal hours now. When I first joined I was in Korea so I was on at "weird" hours lol......I love you guys /hugs!
Reply Quote
93 Night Elf Druid
Compact don't know what you're up to but we have grown and there is now an application process in order to join our guild. If you are serious about returning please visit our site and apply.

But I can see that you're now Horde so thank you much for the compliments. We wish you well. Happy Questing.
Edited by Everdean on 4/30/2012 5:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
40 Gnome Priest
Hi thanks for reply. I am not Horde. I wrote the previous assuming I would be in mainland from Hawaii but apparently I was lacking sufficient funds to return. I am stuck here now and the nearest pc bang (korean for pc room I spent 2 years in Korea) is central Oahu and I am by Waikiki. I must work day labor jobs and work my way up to the midland to log in. At that time I will send a tell if that is ok. Please add me to friends. Thanks and I miss you all. Sorry for wall of text. Btw the new pandas look kind of cool cant wait to /roll lol
Reply Quote
93 Night Elf Druid
Don't check this forum as often is all.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
LFR
As a new recruit I can tell you that this is a great group of people. Very helpful and respectful - but still a lot of fun of course.
Reply Quote
93 Night Elf Druid
As a new recruit I can tell you that this is a great group of people. Very helpful and respectful - but still a lot of fun of course.

Thanks Rosielta
I really need to check this forum a little more often
Reply Quote
93 Night Elf Druid
It's summer time!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
LFR
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIDOEsQL7lA

:)
Reply Quote
93 Night Elf Druid
I LOVE THAT SONG!
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Mage
Rosielta sent me her clothes and can you believe it? They fit!

Bump for a great and friendly guild.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Arathor Realm..if you are tired of dying guilds, immature players who go around whipping out their dps like they've finally found it...look no further than here. We just may be what you are looking for. We're friendly, active, fun, and we do naked gnome runs.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Wanted to push a bump on the page so that you don't have to look too far to find a great guild on Arathor!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]