Hunter YouTube: Duel Guides, 2.4k+ & more!

85 Human Hunter
Hey guys,

Just thought I'd put my youtube channel on here! I started it at the beginning of February, and it contains Hunter PvP Dueling Guides, Commentated Arena Footage and entertaining battleground footage plus a lot of new content that is in the making! Sometimes I think a huge wall of text PvP guide can be hard to follow, and they tend to go out of date pretty fast. A youtube channel means that I can constantly upload more stuff to help aspiring PvP hunters. Managed to get over 700 subs so far and people seem to be really enjoying my content!

The most recent video can be found at:

youtube.com/ZumioNET

Before you start wondering, I play on EU servers (I'm English) but I actually started playing WoW on US servers as I was living in USA at the time. I have a thread going on the EU forums but thought I would post one here too for my transatlantic hunter cohorts! Would appreciate it if you have time to take a look, and if you like it/find it helpful please subscribe!

Thanks

Zumio
Edited by Zumio on 3/10/2012 6:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
I just want to say your guide on how to handle other classes as a hunter are down right 5 star.

I appreciate you actually voicing the guide and being very detailed with methods that the other classes can use to close in and what not.

dont take offense, but you are the swifty of warriors for hunter pvp guides. good to have a generous player like you out there putting so much work in guides for a specific class which has been said to have some major flaws throughout this expansion.

your hunter vs dk guide helped relieve a lot of stress for my hunter which is the only class i prefer pvping on this expansion
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Bump.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
Liked
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Thanks everyone, glad you are enjoying them & finding them helpful!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
Your name is almost as awesome as my name. But not quite.

-The Original Xumio.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Your name is almost as awesome as my name. But not quite.

-The Original Xumio.

Your previous name was Xumio? Very similar! I've used this gamertag for a long while now, think I first started using it in C&C: Tiberian Sun. Both Zumio and Xumio are pretty awesome names!

Thanks for the bumps guys, new video up in about 10 minutes :)
Edited by Zumio on 3/4/2012 10:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Best hunter channel out there IMO- love the emphasis on dueling. His tip to use scare beast to get a feral out of frenzied regen won a duel for me.
Edited by Arrowset on 3/4/2012 11:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
*Stamp of Approval*

Do I have your permission to post links to your videos in my wall of text? ;p I'll give you credit of course.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Zumio has a real opening here to become the Swifty of hunters. And I say that with full recognition that he's a better hunter than Swifty is a warrior. But the production quality of his videos and emphasis on the 1v1 encounters that the regular pvpers care about will make his channel very popular- wait and see.

I like Braindeadly, but the average hunter doesn't really care about strats for beating rls or rmp at the 2700 mmr with triple dps. They just want to own that rogue or feral. Zumio shows you how.
Edited by Arrowset on 3/4/2012 12:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Amazing guides man :D
Deffos one of my favourite hunters (the other is Braindeadly ofc). Keep up the fantastic work *support*
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Subbed! I love how to vids with narration. That channel is so good i skipped my morning !@#$!!!
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
*Stamp of Approval*

Do I have your permission to post links to your videos in my wall of text? ;p I'll give you credit of course.

Hey man, yeah feel free to link my videos and stuff, totally cool, I don't even run ads on them despite the fact that my account is enabled for it (what's the point of making like £10 and giving everyone extra wait). So I'm in no contracts which means you can link, download, upload, whatever! :)

Thanks very much everyone, it's hugely motivating to hear that people across the pond are enjoying my videos too!
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
Hey man, yeah feel free to link my videos and stuff, totally cool, I don't even run ads on them despite the fact that my account is enabled for it (what's the point of making like £10 and giving everyone extra wait). So I'm in no contracts which means you can link, download, upload, whatever! :)

Thanks very much everyone, it's hugely motivating to hear that people across the pond are enjoying my videos too!

Awesome, thank you! Added links to the dueling guide videos where appropriate. An enhancement / ele sham dueling guide would be cool as well as a shadow priest / warlock one, oh and frost mage.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter

Awesome, thank you! Added links to the dueling guide videos where appropriate. An enhancement / ele sham dueling guide would be cool as well as a shadow priest / warlock one, oh and frost mage.

I will definitely be working on some of these classes in the very near future! Try to get at least 1 guide a week out. Thanks a lot for adding me to your thread :)

03/05/2012 05:52 AMPosted by Ontap
We've got a problem with the special effects in the mud wrestling sequence! And David Cassidy wants more dough for his cameo!

Holy **** I remember you from when I used to play on US servers in TBC/early WoTLK..... blast from the past.. see you are still at it (random quotes in people's threads), that's awesome!
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
bump, new video going up overnight (in the evening for you USA people)
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
bump as new video is up, going to try to get a shadow priest duel guide out this weekend too!

youtube.com/ZumioNET
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]