Annual Pass

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey do any of u know how much annual pass costs monthly?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
VEX
you pay regular price each month. its a contract, you can not quit at any time during the year until the contract is concluded. if you quit, you lose your bonuses
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
VEX
not really, if you intend to play for a whole year anyways, why not get something out of it. if you dont plan on it then the benefit doesnt outway the cost.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
how is losing your bonuses if you bail out of a year contract you willingly signed up for retarded? If you can't afford that ya got bigger probs. plus your getting diablo 3 for free. so bliz is giving you a free 50-60 dollar game for free just for paying for your wow account. and if you stop paying and bail out yeah you lose your mount until you make a payment but who cares cuz you can't log in anyways cuz you didn't pay your monthly fee. imo there is no losing with the annual pass.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
BLIZZARD'S SINISTER PLOT --- WHAT'S REALLY BEHIND THEIR ANNUAL CONTRACT??
Reply Quote
When signing up for the Annual Pass, you select your normal payment method such as monthly, every 3 months, or every 6 months. This can be changed in the future. What changes though is you CANNOT cancel the annual pass through the normal cancel sub route. You need to call Billing directly and tell them to remove your credit card and remove any bonuses from your account. They will do it this way.

If you do call Billing and cancel the annual pass, you will lose the mount, beta access, and DIII key will be removed from your bnet account (if DIII was released by this point).

You can then resub without the annual pass on your account.

Pros: Free stuff.

Cons: More involved if you wish to cancel. Still able to cancel though.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Hunter
I signed up just for D3 and MoP Beta. I don't even play that much anymore....what with SWTOR and all.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
you can not quit at any time during the year until the contract is concluded.

not really true. if you go to your profile you can remove your credit card information then blizzard is not able to get $$ outta you. your account will be frozen when your subscription ends.
but when you decide to reactivate your account you will still have the mount and diablo. i've done this on my account already and it works.

honestly i don't see any cons to signing up for it.

blizzard says its a year contract but you can remove your credit card and get outta it. so with that being said why not sign up for it. you get a free diablo and if you decide to stop playing wow just take your card off the account and your fine.

p.s. swtor end game blows lvl a toon to 50 stop playing and wait for the expansion. the pvp is good but with only 3 games and no arena it just gets way to boring over time. no addons..alot of bugs..and lvl'ing was the best part of the game.

to sum up my thoughts on swtor i'd say its star wars knights of the old republic meets crappy attempt at wow endgame. with bad pvp system
Edited by Bungaboo on 3/6/2012 4:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Hunter
you know...when wow first came out they only had WSG and AB. When TBC launched it had tons of bugs and was an almost unplayable expierience for the first few days not to mention only what two or three different arenas. Addons are for people who can't multi task. Or need someone or something to hold their hand in game. I personally like SWTOR, I don't pve so I can't speak for it but I like the pvp. The world pvp is good depending on your server, save for Illum being a lagfest but then again so was wintergrasp depending on server population.

Comparing the game to wow means you really don't have anything else to compare it to. Was WoW your first MMO? Or are you a Wrath or Late Term TBC baby who really didn't deal with blizzard's first attempt at launching an MMO and their first expansion? Obviously you either don't remember or just weren't there for WoW in it's first 4 months which if that's the case you really can't compare a 7 year game to a 4 month game because SWTOR is running just like wow did in it's infancy.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
VEX
03/06/2012 10:03 PMPosted by Kilabyte
you really can't compare a 7 year game to a 4 month game because SWTOR is running just like wow did in it's infancy.

This is the stupidest argument ever. People compared WoW to EQ when it was first released. Why is it unfair to compare SWTOR to WoW? Is it because you already know that SWTOR doesn't bring anything new to the table and it is just a buggy version of WoW with lightsabers?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
So does that mean swtor isn't worth playing for another 7 years? K. Good to know
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]