Zugg

90 Orc Death Knight
I am making the executive (drunk) decision that it is time to share Zugs' final words with us, enjoy:

"At least you have peace of mind. Did you really think you were any good on THAT level as a guild without me? I gave you progression and without the sour g#@#* sound you overestimate your ability to play as a progressive guild without me but keep on trying to recruit those DTR Mages Spw.

Good work on Firelord though. I would've gotten it much, much sooner for us had I had more reign to boot out the freeloaders but as Vomer told me e-friends over e-progression. I can respect that; Too bad Epitaph had much potential.

I may have had a hard on for trolling but unlike some I wasn't about the gear just the progression and titles. I wasn't flirting with girls in the game like I'm aware 3 of you definitely. Pathetic. Better that I quit WoW though I usually can't handle too much retardation.

I heard crying to the officers then talking !@#$ to other guilds about me and then to me was dutch courageous through and through. Delete this, mock or blow smoke up your %^- it won't invalidate what I said isn't the truth. You stuck to your guns, I'll give you that but that's all I'll give. I heard you got "mad" respect from the Alliance guilds acting like you booted me rofl get real man. I left.

I may have been extremely eccentric but my fallacies were far from the depths some people had. With me Epitaph would be 3 or 4 heroics down by now. Without you're, well, you know. Take it easy though guys. I like playing with most of you regardless of the bull*!@# I saw through.

-Zug aka the reason Epitaph ever got past anything difficult. Bitter? No. Annoyed? Sure, that some freeloaders who kissed $%^ got raid spots for doing just that. Anything else? Nah, I pretty much speak my mind openly in a game or in person. Adios!"

Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Bye.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Cy@ is all I can think of.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Hmmm

I thought all of the Crazies just...disappeared...from our forums. Or migrated to General (forums), of course. Apparently everyone is just saving all of it for their own guild websites! How selfish pfft...
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
i lol'd
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
wasnt he only like 16?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hey, i'm 16 D:
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
I thought you were 12 Gojekins? YOU TOLD ME YOU WERE 12!!!!! Now I feel like a !@#$%^-*!.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]