Velen 3v3 Tournament!

85 Undead Priest
#teamhedo
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I will be live streaming the tournament, for anybody who wishes to tune in, just send me an ingame mail or something.
Reply Quote
How do you plan on streaming all of the games? Or were you just planning on streaming your matches?
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I don't get all the QQ about it, if you don't like it, don't enter.
Fully support this.
As to the streaming, I assume since Inspire is hosting it, they'll be there for every match, unless it gets massive.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
It will be done via 5v5 wargames, only the two teams and I will enter, i'll then be killed by one of the teams, and i'll stream it as a dead body.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I was banned for the longest time it felt like.

Also, if you think the idea is dumb or whatevs, you dont have to enter. It is pretty simple. I can vouche for Inspire as I've played with him for years, and intend on playing with him for many more.

Assuming my team is going to win and make off with the money is just having confidence. Just because we decided to host a tourney doesnt mean we cant be confident we'll win. I know we'll get super flamed for winning but hey, it happens. Just beat us at the next one. It gives a reason to want to get better for some, ya know?

And by "we" I mean Johnny.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Also, a couple of the teams played eachother before the tournament by just queue'n, so I feel we're all around the same lvl and its going to be a fun tourney. If you need, hit me up on my Rogue(Huecoe), soon to be Comet. Thats where I am recently.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
GAIS GAIS!!! Less than a week left!!!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Who won?
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
03/25/2012 12:01 PMPosted by Chickenbonz
Who won?

I did
Reply Quote
Is it only Ally?
Reply Quote
Joppy is #1 so jst mail him the gold ty. i got 150k on zax pocket change money !@#$%zzzzzzz
Reply Quote
trident #1
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
04/05/2012 12:32 AMPosted by Slombie
Joppy is #1 so jst mail him the gold ty. i got 150k on zax pocket change money !@#$%zzzzzzz

04/05/2012 12:33 AMPosted by Slombie
trident #1

You can only have one vote for who is #1. Any extras are going to cost you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]