Shmage of Stoic

90 Night Elf Hunter
Please contact me or any officer of Gwen Stefani regarding that x-server PvE experience.

If you are still interested, we are ready to go.

The easiest way to start is to make an account here:

http://gsguild.us/forum/portal.php

Send me, Arlen, Wymoros, or any officer a PM on our guild website and we'll give you a Real ID to work out details.

Or, if you prefer, send me a mail on Bonechewer (level one alt names Cheimi) with a time/date when we can talk in-game. I'll check that alt daily for a message till next Tuesday reset.
Edited by Nymph on 3/6/2012 4:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Shmage is unavailable this week. I sent you an in-game mail explaining it.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
TSP
Please contact me or any officer of Gwen Stefani regarding that x-server PvE experience.

If you are still interested, we are ready to go.

The easiest way to start is to make an account here:

http://gsguild.us/forum/portal.php

Send me, Arlen, Wymoros, or any officer a PM on our guild website and we'll give you a Real ID to work out details.

Or, if you prefer, send me a mail on Bonechewer (level one alt names Cheimi) with a time/date when we can talk in-game. I'll check that alt daily for a message till next Tuesday reset.

gwen stefani is legit... does det still play?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
@ Konomichi: Thanks for the in-game note. I'll try to get in touch with Shmage next week about that mount.

@ Slashroar: Detsharapova quit WoW during Ulduar when he started work on his econ/math PhD but is often on Gwen Stefani's vent playing Settlers of Catan with Bassaren. Would you like me to pass along a message?
Edited by Nymph on 3/7/2012 6:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
TSP
yea... tell det, bass, lyavin, nh, rogg, and anybody else who was around for sunwell...

prom(/killadwarf) says <3
Edited by Slashroar on 3/7/2012 5:56 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
03/07/2012 01:49 AMPosted by Nymph
@ Slashroar: Detsharapova quit WoW during Ulduar when he started work on his econ/math PhD but is often on Gwen Stefani's vent playing Settlers of Catan with Bassaren. Would you like me to pass along a message?

Is there an online version of Settlers aside from the X-Box one?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
@Kono: Looks like theres a bunch of them. http://www.catan.com/electronic-games.html?

@ Slash: Nh and the rest send a howdy to "Slashflex" along with this video. Despite all the roster changes, you'll maybe still recognize some names :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SUxGdjfxOg
Edited by Nymph on 3/7/2012 7:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
oh wow. GS, i remember you guys. well, mostly i remember repeatedly ganking your members with quar on the molten front.

you got beat by Despair AND Faded Dreams for realm first. and thats after absorbing CE. must be embarassing.
Edited by Pragmatic on 3/8/2012 12:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
TSP
ignore prag, she's a robot with no feelings

thanks for the link.. definitely a few familiar names - even an alt or two!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
@ Prag: After an extended winning streak some GS raiders were, of course, disappointed to be the 2nd 25-man to complete HM Cata content - even though it was only like 3 hours later the same night. That said, GS believes it'll benefit our server greatly in the long run to have this sort of exciting guild competition continue. While the three top guilds on Blackhand have swapped members back and forth this expansion, a significant number of our new recruits come from off-server. And its usually easier to attract players to a realm with three top 250 US guilds, than a realm with only one. Plus, I think all three guilds would agree this PvE race in Cata was the most fun we've had in a long time.

@ Slash: I'm glad you enjoyed seeing familiar "faces" on the vid. I know our guys enjoy making them... especially that one. Now the team can relax little and devote a few evenings toward building the guild bank (and gem collection) back up by selling achievements, the Rag mount, etc. Have to get ready for MoP.... the April Fool's joke come to life. Anyway, thanks for taking the time to say hi to people you remember at GS, Slash. We all wish you the best here on your realm.
Edited by Nymph on 3/9/2012 4:17 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]