(A) Sharks With Laserbeams LF a DPS/Heals

90 Draenei Death Knight
About You

~Are you tired of the drama in your current guild? Want more of a progression based group of 'friends' to run content with? Well, SHARKS WITH LASERBEAMS may be the perfect place for you.

About Us

~*~SHARKS WITH LASERBEAMS~*~ is recruiting for our 10-Man progression raid! We are located on Moonrunner-US (Ally Side). SWL has been around since Wrath and the current GM is the ONLY GM we have ever had. We are a Heroic minded End Game guild with many people that have been with the guild since the beginning.

Progression

~As of this week, we are 1/8 Heroic Mode (pre-nerf) in Dragon Soul, 7/7 Firelands with members that are 6/7H experienced.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR MEMBERS THAT LOVE WORKING ON PROGRESSION AND ARE WILLING TO WORK WITH US ON COMPLETING DRAGON SOUL BEFORE MoP AND ALSO HAVE FUN!

Our Website: http://sharkswithlaserbeams.wowstead.com/ (Feel free to contact any of us if you need assistance or have questions about the Applications. We will steer you in the appropriate direction to get you on your way!)

Raid Schedule

~Tuesday – Wednesday – Thursday (some Mondays) 8pm to 11pm PST (server time)
*Progression is normally on Tuesday night, with Wednesday being left for either finishing the farm bosses of DS or a Firelands clear. Thursday and/or Mondays will be left for T11 heroics or for Achievement runs in ICC (also for Legendary), Ulduar, Etc.

~Members are also available during the week to assist with LFR, 5-Man Heroics, PvP, BG’s, Transmog runs, etc.

~*~Loot is handled on a Loot Council/Roll hybrid system to be handled by Raid lead and 2 officers.~*~

Raid Needs
-DPS-
Shadow Priest (with o/s Disc OR Holy)
Moonkin Druid (with o/s Resto)
Warlock (Any Spec Considered)

We use Vent and there is almost always someone in there to chat.
Benefits

Being a core raider in SWL entitles you to guild repairs, cauldrons, potions, feasts, and discounted gems.

You can contact me in game through RealID via aholley14@hotmail.com or make a baby toon on Moonrunner, /who Sharks with Laserbeams and ask one of the members online.

~GM / Raid Leader- Chardd
~Officer1- Rhaenys
~Officer2- Amethystlyn
~Recruitment- Beatryce

Many of our members are ranked in the top 5 to 10 of our class for the server. We will help gear o/s and also be there if you need help with alts, etc. We look forward to hearing from you either here, in game or on our website: http://sharkswithlaserbeams.wowstead.com/
Edited by Beatryce on 3/14/2012 12:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Still looking for a Spriest or Boomkin... Come raid with us tonight!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
GUESS WHAT! Now we have a spot for a Lock to join us!!! WOOT! Come join the fun.. Raiding again tomorrow :)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Alright, so we currently have 2 spots to fill!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Could come on this char, and for dps could switch to my DK, about half raid finder, half cata pvp atm, but will be getting more soon. My priest is all pve gear though
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Send me a tell in game and we can discuss our options :)
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
wait our server has healers?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Yes... someone has to keep you alive..
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
pretty sure marshmallows is the only one with these so called "healers".
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
This thread has peaked my interest....
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Still looking for a boomkin with resto os or shadow with healing os... pst me in game :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
03/20/2012 06:57 PMPosted by Flapinjances
pretty sure marshmallows is the only one with these so called "healers".

not gonna lie, our healers are seriously good at this game
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
03/21/2012 01:32 AMPosted by Arazu
not gonna lie, our healers are seriously good at this game

I wish I was good at something :(
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Pretty much all of marshmallows is good at this game.. but so are others... Cleared DS last night, going to do Firelands to night.. send me a tell in game if you want to join.. need a Spriest, Boomkin, or Warlock :) (Heals o/s is a def. plus excluding the Lock :P)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]