Congrats

85 Worgen Warrior
Alright Now that the race is over. I want to personally congrats Despair and Faded Dreams and Gwen stefani. Yes there was a lot of tension between GS and FD but all in all both guilds deserve recongition. My hat goes off to all 3 guilds ending up in US TOP 100 Guild. I raided with both guilds and both guilds had their slumps but that didnt stop them from progression. No hard feelings and i hope this competition coutinue through out MOP. Grats to all 3 guilds
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Do we hold hands now?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Congrats to Faded Dreams, server second H madness kill, Server first 25man kill. Despite losing poeple to Gwen Stefani, like Ace, You still beat them. NICELY DONE! For the horde!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Congrats to Faded Dreams, and again to Despair.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
The Race was by far the most fun I have had in awhile. Congrats to all!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Bah Humbug.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Does anyone even like Madness heroic?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Congrats to all :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
03/07/2012 01:03 AMPosted by Espeon
Does anyone even like Madness heroic?

Unless they like doing the same thing 4 times then another phase of adds, probably not.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
congrats on being guilds that couldnt finish top 200 in bc & wotlk until everyone else quit, you deserve any and all recognition you receive.

now you can all come play league of legends with everyone else and finish silver like the ballers that you are.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Kekekeke
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
03/07/2012 01:06 PMPosted by Pheex
Just waiting for GW2.

Same. Looks exciting so far.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
congrats on being guilds that couldnt finish top 200 in bc & wotlk until everyone else quit, you deserve any and all recognition you receive.

now you can all come play league of legends with everyone else and finish silver like the ballers that you are.

thanks man. You should app, one day you could be good..at one game at least...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Your face is average.

Ilu baby.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Beyond terrible compared to what, the 1% of the wow populace? Don't get me wrong I share no love for gwen stefani, and I think thier jerks for highjacking my DS thread. But I fail to see how they are beyond terrible when such a tiny percentage has done what they have.

edit: what the heck happened to the post I replied to.
Edited by Dorvion on 3/7/2012 5:59 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]