Raiding "Ironman" sort of....

76 Undead Hunter
Hello fellow raiders/pvpers.
I recently came back to the game after a long break and found out that the raiding content today sucks...
So I asked around a few people and did some research and what i want to do is to start a guild that offers ultimate raid training and experience. get 25 people or more starting with level 70s only.
We will start by ultimately obtaining the gear from heroic dungeons in TBC then go through all of the raid content by the book, after every single raid is cleared and boss is dead, move on to leveling to 80 and clearing ALL the content at level 80. After that is done, continue on to 85.

I know it may seem like a dumb idea, but i stopped enjoying raiding after Wotlk, best times for me were def in TBC.

I can definitely guarantee that it will be fun, it will be educational and somewhat eyeopening as all of the raid content will be aimed to clear including heroics by next expansion.

Anyone thinks its a good idea or is it just nostalgia?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Actually I think that is a great idea. I would love to do that but I don't know if I'd have the time.
Reply Quote
9 Gnome Mage
whisper Skilldotcom on Crushridge. I would love to do one of these.
Reply Quote
76 Undead Hunter
Thanks for support Runic, now we need 23 more people to join us on this :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Damn...I don't have a level 70...closest i have is a level 61DK
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]