To Vertigo

85 Human Priest
How do I feel about getting kicked out the guild for standing up to an officer's racism, bigotry, inequality, antisemitism, narcissism, and most specifically malice?

I hope this is a joke. Can't tell sarcasm over the internet without emoticons.

you're doing it wrong zhao, you're supposed to get kicked after you get legendaries....

This might come as a shock but not everyone on wow is a prick mikajin

No no he's supposed to cancel his account after he gets a legendary or just make a "I don't want to raid anymore" post followed up by gquitting and joining another raiding guild.
Edited by Flyrice on 3/12/2012 6:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Vex
03/12/2012 06:46 PMPosted by Flyrice
How do I feel about getting kicked out the guild for standing up to an officer's racism, bigotry, inequality, antisemitism, narcissism, and most specifically malice?

I hope this is a joke. Can't tell sarcasm over the internet without emoticons.

This might come as a shock but not everyone on wow is a prick mikajin

No no he's supposed to cancel his account after he gets a legendary or just make a "I don't want to raid anymore" post followed up by gquitting and joining another raiding guild.

QuotedFor (wait for it for months and months because that's how long it took us to get Val'nyr and Shadowmourne for the two people I'm assuming you're referencing) Truth!
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest

QuotedFor (wait for it for months and months because that's how long it took us to get Val'nyr and Shadowmourne for the two people I'm assuming you're referencing) Truth!

Well, one (the Val'nyr). The Shadowmourne wasn't but now that you put it that way, I guess I was kinda referencing to them as well.
Reply Quote
86 Human Priest
03/07/2012 09:25 PMPosted by Lt
Hi friends.

Where have you been?
Reply Quote
PREPAID FACTION CHANGE HERE! HIT ME UP ;D
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
03/31/2012 05:52 PMPosted by Icyràin
PREPAID FACTION CHANGE HERE! HIT ME UP ;D

wanna pay for my faction change? lol
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
This was so boring, I want the last 2minutes of my life back
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
08/28/2012 01:40 PMPosted by Elray
This was so boring, I want the last 2minutes of my life back

At least you wasted another 2 minutes to post on an alt, clearly your time is worthless.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
You're right, I should be using that time to level this character. Who cares if I post on an Alt? Why does it make a difference???
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Another gnome warlock?

And we just got rid of Mozz...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]