Or save 33% when you upgrade all the way ....

20 Dwarf Warlock
If I own the first edition of World of Warcraft, just the first one (level up only to 60)
Can I still buy all of the expansions together and get the 33% off deal or do I have to buy it one at a time...?
Reply Quote
60 Troll Hunter
03/07/2012 07:50 PMPosted by Veggielock
just the first one (level up only to 60)

Just an FYI on this, all accounts now include BC which allows you to level to 70 :D
Reply Quote
20 Dwarf Warlock
Am I still eligible to buy Wrath of the Lich King and Cataclysm and get 33% off?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Customer support would know...I cant tell you myself but perhaps browsing the Store will let you find/not find it?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
yes idk about in stores but when i log in and click on upgrade it gives me the option to upgrade all the way to cata 33% off or 59.99 price. Gonna upgrade on sat :D finally..
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
04/12/2012 10:18 PMPosted by Cautionz
yes idk about in stores but when i log in and click on upgrade it gives me the option to upgrade all the way to cata 33% off or 59.99 price. Gonna upgrade on sat :D finally..

Grats and welcome to the game. Please read timestamps before posting next time. This thread is from over a month ago =/
Reply Quote
2 Tauren Paladin
where do i go too see this offer ?
Reply Quote
04/30/2012 04:45 PMPosted by Pathlure
where do i go too see this offer ?

Back in time, I believe.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]