Gratz for 1st heroic Madness 10 man

90 Blood Elf Paladin
For first 10 man heroic Madness.

Hopefully we'll catch up to you soon, we had to go through a guild split but we're getting there.

I should also gratz for scoring Neccro, I need to have a talk with him lol.
Edited by Zurak on 4/10/2012 8:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
Aye gratz Uptime!

Unfortunately, there are no other guilds horde side that are on the same level as Uptime so I doubt we will see any other 10man heroic madness kills anytime soon. Not to mention, of course, that it takes for fricken ever to gear up a raid in 10man.

I know Uptime has been craving some competition so we horde need to step it up. BTW speaking of competition, we may see a heroic madness kill from Mossad this week, too. I heard they posted a heroic spine kill video somewhere...
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest

Grats fellas.
Reply Quote
88 Goblin Shaman
Thanks all, your kind words and sentiments are highly appreciated.

It was definitely a surprise kill for us, considering that:
- We didn't have our DK tank that night, so thanks to Neuro for stepping it up
- It was one of our healers' third ever pull (Charcot), and we had to use an off-spec healer (your truly)
- Our rogue's fight night raiding with us (Necro)
- Not a week prior, it was looking like we might have to give up on progression raiding for this tier--like everyone else at this point in Cata, RL interferences, disappearances, burnout, and afk's had been killing our attendance and consistency for over a month
- And most importantly, this was merely our 30th pull on heroic and maybe 3rd-4th time seeing P2.

But gotta give credit where credit is due: the 10% nerf was definitely a big boost. For now, we wish Stoic and Mossad the best of luck in finishing up this tier!

Cheers,
Hairy
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Why do you hate me Hairy?
Reply Quote
88 Goblin Shaman
Z, you only outdps'ed the 2 mages while tanking--not good enough.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
Thanks all, your kind words and sentiments are highly appreciated.

It was definitely a surprise kill for us, considering that:
- We didn't have our DK tank that night, so thanks to Neuro for stepping it up
- It was one of our healers' third ever pull (Charcot), and we had to use an off-spec healer (your truly)
- Our rogue's fight night raiding with us (Necro)
- Not a week prior, it was looking like we might have to give up on progression raiding for this tier--like everyone else at this point in Cata, RL interferences, disappearances, burnout, and afk's had been killing our attendance and consistency for over a month
- And most importantly, this was merely our 30th pull on heroic and maybe 3rd-4th time seeing P2.

But gotta give credit where credit is due: the 10% nerf was definitely a big boost. For now, we wish Stoic and Mossad the best of luck in finishing up this tier!

Cheers,
Hairy

It seems like every guild is having problems with RL, burnout, attendance, and random afks, or bouts of retardation. I might mention that this is usually the case with every tier.

@Hairy
Don't rag on Charcot. From my experience and your kill logs, he was and still is a beast. And what is this offspec healer nonsense about? Your resto as much as your elemental and dominate at both.

Had you guys quit progression, I would have kicked your !@#$. You guys transferred here out of no where with a 10man heroic ragnaros kill. Now, you guys have been beating on heroic dragonsoul which has resulted in a madness kill. We need you guys to not break-up and stay active. We need at least 1 horde guild that keeps it together and acts as a progressive and pioneering raiding fixture.
Edited by Oozer on 3/8/2012 5:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
03/08/2012 05:44 PMPosted by Oozer
We need you guys to not break-up and stay active. We need at least 1 horde guild that keeps it together and acts as a progressive and pioneering raiding fixture.

Please stay around. :o
I didn't know you guys existed until today, but we need people to stay on this server and keep it all active and junk.
So grats, and keep at it!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid

Cheers,
Hairy

Uptime FTW, grats Hairy&CO

Honestly, I feel that Morchok, YorSahj, Zonozz, Hagara, Ultraxion, and Warmaster didn't need a 5 or 10% nerf. They were extremely difficult but still toned down enough for most 10man guild comps to defeat if they were good (or primarily, geared) enough. Tendons on Spine (10man) definately needed an HP nerf (currently nerfed by 23.5%) so you didn't have to stack 2-3 Dragonwraths. From what I've read, prenerf Madness 10man had the same gear stacking restrictions as before with really tight DPS and execution requirements which probably makes a 5% or 10% nerf justifiable.

On a side note, crappy loot drops in 10man resulting in slow raid gearing has really hurt Mossad's progression. There is nothing more demoralizing than having 4-5(out of 5) tier pieces in a week be conquer for 7 or 8 weeks in a row when 9 of 11 raiders use vanquisher and protector and then having 9-10 out of the 11 off-tier drops be useless repeats or just unusable by anyone and get sharded every week. I know for a few weeks, we were only getting an average of 3 pieces of usable gear out of the whole instance. This isn't because we were geared already, but simply because loot drops and variation sucks on 10man. I understand Uptime had similar problems. WTB a change in the way loot works-again.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Oh ya loot, Hairy has H Tier for all his Ele/Resto/Enhance, seems working as intended
Edited by Felyne on 3/8/2012 9:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Unfortunately, there are no other guilds horde side that are on the same level as Uptime so I doubt we will see any other 10man heroic madness kills anytime soon. Not to mention, of course, that it takes for fricken ever to gear up a raid in 10man.

I beg to differ, we'll kill madness before the end of the month.
Edited by Zurak on 3/8/2012 10:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
While everyone is here, we wouldn't say no to a good priest or shaman healer. Maybe a ret paladin? Call me!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Gratz Uptime
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Much grats to Uptime! /respect from Cake.

We got a late start by a month in this tier after a reform and a faction transfer, but I'm super proud of our progression. I'm confident we'll be seeing Madness ourselves soon :)

And yes, 10-man loot can be brutal.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Congrats Uptime.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Grats Uptime!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
HairyToe = cutest gobbbbb
js
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Grats Uptime!

And yea Hairy is a cutie! : )
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Congrats guys. Well earned. Good luck to you in MoP.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]