Detheroc in Mists of Pandaria

100 Goblin Rogue
What does everyone think this server will look like next expansion. With this one winding down ive already noticed a drop in activity and org being more deserted. Alliance seems to be at an all time low too without much guild activity going on over there.

So will detheroc be a barren wasteland? Will a new expansion breathe life into our dieing server?

Do you plan on sticking around?
Edited by Kylops on 3/24/2012 6:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Tough to say really. WoW pop has been steadily decreasing since even Wrath was out. And since there is the "OMFG I CAN'T BELIEVE BLIZZARD IS GOING TO PUT PANDAS IN THEIR GAME WTF?" mentality with the general WoW public I will assume that Detheroc's pop will decrease even more once the expansion hits.

Those are my thoughts anyway.... I will be sticking around. I want to play a fat Panda Monk...

Smooches.
Edited by Loose on 3/13/2012 8:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Druid
i foresee lots of new people wondering what an alliance is
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
An alliance? Oh yeah I saw one of those just the other month while I was doing dailies in Hygal.

I saw him struggling to defeat an elite so I helped him out by ganking him.

Other than that I haven't seen any on this fine server in a long time.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Hopefully a server merger..
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Detheroc till th day I die

edit: as long as prowlers still raids here, I don't see any reason to leave the server. If you enjoy who you play with, whats the problem
Edited by Qqshamanheal on 3/24/2012 9:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Rogue
ahhh detheroc isnt dead you just got souless kids playing alliance and alot of trolls in org that want to run the AH thats what holding droc up right now and about the "OMG PANDAS ARE GONNA BE IN THE GAME" what they dont know is pandas have been in blizz history since Warcraft... Droc til the day I die. CHUNKNORRIS RULES!!!!
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Rogue
All of us cramped in the Jade forest will be interesting, especially for alliance :(
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
there are still alliance on Detheroc? i havent seen any since the Faction Change service started
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
04/05/2012 09:55 AMPosted by Kylops
All of us cramped in the Jade forest will be interesting, especially for alliance :(

^^ This is one occasion where us NOT being high pop will be a blessing. Can you imagine the people on higher pop servers all waiting around for a carrot to respawn?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
What with the whole server merging in zones we should still have plenty of waiting around for a carrot to spawn.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]