[H] Rated Battlegrounds Team

85 Undead Warlock
Seriously, this realm may be bad but i have a desire to build a RBG team even if it turns out we only get to 1000 rating. (Can't know till you try right?)
Below you will see a standard 3 healer RBG team composition. I will continue to edit this post as we fill spots.

This list is not set in stone, we may move people around based on what we have to work with and or need.

Defense
1. Flag Carrier - [DK] Wìzkhàlífá
2. Holy Paladin - [P] Closeknight
3. Resto Shaman/ Disc Priest - [S] Bobqt

Offense
1. Rogue - [R] Fault
2. Frost Mage - [M] Stolemybike
3. Melee - [DK] Coolstòry / [DK] Beamin
4. Healer with offensive dispels - [P] Vextle
5. Melee - [W] Tillaitthion
6. Caster - [L] Phreshy
7. Melee or Caster - [H] EvilinhunterSo if you aren't god awful at pvp, have decent gear, WITH GEMS AND ENCHANTS PLEASE! understand your class/spec and you can follow instructions contact me either in game or post in this thread.

Vent is required for participating members.

Regards,

Phreshy
Edited by Phreshy on 3/27/2012 10:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Reserved.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Hmmm...

I'd be interested in RBGs, would be fun to see some being done H-side on Dentarg again. It would depend somewhat on what times your planning to run these, but at the very least I'd be interested to fill in when you need someone... if not running full-time.

I even know how to pvp :) though my RBG experience is limited to a few runs on my Lock.
Reply Quote

You're suppose to use Skype, never vent.

& wish you best of luck getting a core group
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock

You're suppose to use Skype, never vent.

& wish you best of luck getting a core group

Yeah skype is ideal, but for RBG's at our level vent should do.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
Disc priest wants a spot here.Almost full cp gear missing ring and staff but will be getting soon.Stupid cp cap =P
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
I would like to try this out... plz add me to your list.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
count me in phreshy
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
I would recommend running a dot cleave rather than a makeshift comp. Dot cleaves are by far the strongest comps for rbgs atm, and will let you quite easily get to high ratings. The ideal comp would be:

FC- Prot warrior
Heals- Hpally, Dpriest, Rsham
Dps: Afflock, Firemage, Boomkin, Rogue, FrostDk, x (x can be boomkin, lock, spriest, firemage, frost mage).

The general strat is for firemage, afflock, boomkin to spread dots and as players get low the dk finishes them off. The frost dk is also your target caller, telling you who to focus down. Rogue can either be on offense, making lives of healers hell or helping with kills via bombs and whatnot. He can also be on the FC slowing him/her or ninjaing a node. As for healers, against most comps its a simple heal through dmg, dispell cc off each other. Against dot cleaves, the damage will be far too high to heal through. D priest should sit in the back, dispelling dots, and the rsham should be dispelling silences from the priest to allow conintual mass dispells. Hpall would generally be focus/target healing and the priest/ rsham should be tossing out heals inbetween md cycles.

I can go into detail and whatnot but that should give you some baseline for rbgs.

-Darkgale (if you remember me).

And as sleepings said. NEVER use vent, communication and coordination are very important in rbgs, rivaling even skill and gear, one mis communication, one inc not called or called seconds late equals a loss.
Edited by Chin on 3/26/2012 9:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
I would recommend running a dot cleave rather than a makeshift comp. Dot cleaves are by far the strongest comps for rbgs atm, and will let you quite easily get to high ratings. The ideal comp would be:

FC- Prot warrior
Heals- Hpally, Dpriest, Rsham
Dps: Afflock, Firemage, Boomkin, Rogue, FrostDk, x (x can be boomkin, lock, spriest, firemage, frost mage).

The general strat is for firemage, afflock, boomkin to spread dots and as players get low the dk finishes them off. The frost dk is also your target caller, telling you who to focus down. Rogue can either be on offense, making lives of healers hell or helping with kills via bombs and whatnot. He can also be on the FC slowing him/her or ninjaing a node. As for healers, against most comps its a simple heal through dmg, dispell cc off each other. Against dot cleaves, the damage will be far too high to heal through. D priest should sit in the back, dispelling dots, and the rsham should be dispelling silences from the priest to allow conintual mass dispells. Hpall would generally be focus/target healing and the priest/ rsham should be tossing out heals inbetween md cycles.

I can go into detail and whatnot but that should give you some baseline for rbgs.

-Darkgale (if you remember me).

And as sleepings said. NEVER use vent, communication and coordination are very important in rbgs, rivaling even skill and gear, one mis communication, one inc not called or called seconds late equals a loss.

Thanks for the info, this is really more of an experiment than anything too serious.
I'm really trying to see if i can even get all these people online at the same time first...
Edited by Phreshy on 3/27/2012 10:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Coolstory/Sylum went to Darkspear. I also have not seen beamin around lately, if interested im unholy dps :)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
I would enjoy to do RBG's team be nice to see some on Dentarg for H-side but I don't know if I'll be able to Skype/Vent. If interested let me know I'm on most of tha time. Thanks
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
So is anything going to come of this or is this just a tease?I can respec for holy pvp retree and glyph.Don't matter,I had hopes /cry.So stop teasing me and invite already.Throw me to the wolves idc.At least establish a RBG team for this server give the Horde over here some love from outsiders and disbelievers.Ready when you are /knuckles.

Well I got my fingers crossed for an invite to an rbg anyone LF 5s or 3!@#$ me up.I want ratings so don't invite me if you or anyone in team isn't ready for an all out cp cap every week (won't take long)

And wasup w/ Wargames haven't tried it yet,on this note....I'll join a team if no one leaves 2 or 3 weeks later.Good Luck finding peepes.Keep me in mind..tired of losing invite me to save the day =P
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
So is anything going to come of this or is this just a tease?I can respec for holy pvp retree and glyph.Don't matter,I had hopes /cry.So stop teasing me and invite already.Throw me to the wolves idc.At least establish a RBG team for this server give the Horde over here some love from outsiders and disbelievers.Ready when you are /knuckles.

Well I got my fingers crossed for an invite to an rbg anyone LF 5s or 3!@#$ me up.I want ratings so don't invite me if you or anyone in team isn't ready for an all out cp cap every week (won't take long)

And wasup w/ Wargames haven't tried it yet,on this note....I'll join a team if no one leaves 2 or 3 weeks later.Good Luck finding peepes.Keep me in mind..tired of losing invite me to save the day =P

I really would like to get some going, but its hard to get everyone i have listed on at one time.
And you should be Disc for pvp never holy.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
Yeah I know...It's more fun as Disc anyway imo.But I know what you mean...Thinking of trying to get a dps gear set now and melt some faces...=P...........Top favorite pvp spec ranking 1st in user polls on youtube atm is spriest but it has been a long time dpsing pvp....gear and a little practice be aight...last season had 3 gear sets almost 4 with a few missing pcs off my spriest bc I decided to heal for cp.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Dot Cleave is broken atm rolls everything at low mmr and high mmr. GL with team phresh!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
It seems like some ppl on the list have moved on to other servers. Will you rework or make a new team?
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Shaman
Good luck P, hopefully you get some progressive-minded players for your core!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Phreshy put me in coach
I can also carry flag if needed(fyi)
[will resetup gear if needed]
Just yell im always on :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]